• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 5 Results Thread!

What's The Point

Smash Master
Sorasin and Domolimar weren't put into the Tio file, so that's why they aren't in the initial results.

And nothing (important) was recorded. There might have been some people recording some of their own matches, but I don't know of any.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Sorasin and Domolimar weren't put into the Tio file, so that's why they aren't in the initial results.

And nothing (important) was recorded. There might have been some people recording some of their own matches, but I don't know of any.
nooooooo :(

Tedium

Smash Cadet
2: Ally-it was nice meeting you the brief few times I got to. Since you placed 2nd, I guess I don't feel that bad about loosing to you in pools lol.

41: Tedium- Hope you had fun at your first tourney. I'm really mad that you placed higher than me >_<
41: Sully-You placed higher than me too??!!? God I wish I had played in your guys's pools. Hope you also had a good time at your first tourney.
49: CREWS- You are too awesome!
57: Brice- <- His tag is (P)rice, not brice. Dude, effin tedium and sully placed higher than us, I kinda feel bad about this now. Good thing they don't check the boards that often. I really don't want them seeing this ha.
tralalalalalalalala

also. you've been playing for 2.5 more years. don't be a ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Kassandra knows whats up.

Girl, you belong in MI in Metaknight heaven.

Actually, we determined :wolf: is broken so we're all picking up Wolf. Kain would have won this is he showed up. Broken *** character.

steep

Smash Lord
I saved a MM game from my set with Auspher.... Idk which wii # it was on, but it was on the left wall closest to the projector screen one.... I was the blue Mario and Auspher was Wolf. If people could check their wii's.... I would greatly appreciate it! It was on Lylat I believe but I could be totally wrong about that part.... I would like to get that video if possible!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Gah, guys. ))'= Sorry, doesn't look like I can update too much for a bit.. at least not until this weekend.

My internet suddenly went down and the company won't be checking it until a few days.

I was able to add Sorasin and Domolimar in the results list, though. Sorry guys!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1: M2K Good job Jason, SV Is going away next time!!! No SD too :x
2: Ally its aight next time
3: Lain YAooOOoooOhh!!! Had fun Lain always fun see you in 1 day lmao Steak and Shake was PRICELESS haha
4: Atomsk Nice seeing you again 'quitter'. Don't worry, I wasn't mad at you, it's a phase after I lose, thats really it, see you at COT5 =)
5: Fino Impressive, ICS are whack, wonder if you would have placed higher see you in 3 weeks and gj
5: MJG aw comon dont be losin to my ICS, g**** though
7: Shugo Shewgo, you are just soo silly when drunk. that laugh LOL see you soon
7: Blue Rogue good job making it back to 7th. from round 1
9: YbM ggs, fighting kirby is hard vs you with ICS, didnt think itd get that hard. God kais!
9: Kel Nice playin you once lmao and good job in teams
9: Domo from Kansas ggs, Kansas is mad good and I noticed again this weekend
9: Zeton Ah you almost had me until RC. gj beating me in pools, next time I'll make sure you dont fight me like that cuz of pools. GJ :)
13: Fizzle Didnt talk much or at all lol but gj
13: Clel you are so funny when you talk LOL.
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble Didnt talk I think
13: infern didnt talk?
17: Krys **** we didnt play damnit lol maybe next time
17: Nicole Thanks for the blue substance, I realllllly though you were trolling me, but thanks, I got the drinks in when you left lmao but see you at COT5 ! that ride.
17: vVvCheese Nice seeing you, tht comeback vs fizzle was good
17: Mikey Nice seeing you mikey haha def gettig more this weekend if u attend
17: Inui Don't worry man, hopefully you had fun
17: Pops didnt talk
17: KassandraNova Hai, impressive improvment, I know Gio got teh **** from you =P gj
17: Keitaro Man the ****ing chicken son, next time I'll give you my nuggets in match too funny
25: D.Diciple Thanks for helping out alot of smashers, I'm wondering how many you got since I was like woah I thought I was special but you're like giving em like coco puffs
25: Legan LOL closest MM *** ever in low tier, funny melee matches and just overall chill man, enjoyed every sec lmao
25: Tech thanks for da diluted water, see you this weekend you chill brah
25: Mister Eric LOL we shot them *****es
25: Izumi Nice seeing you, was cheering you vs Zeton but couple mistakesyou can fix!
25: Shadow Phoenix didnt talk I think
25: Tako ddnt talk
25: Judo dt
33: ThuGs Nice meeting you, you cool :) and thanks for letting me use your laptop
33: fZk thanks for everything, had a good time and I admired your help! TINy SHOES FO LIFE GET ON MY BOAT.
33: Smash64 didnt even see you I think rofl
33: Today Thanks for hosting and such. Glad you got dem donation.
33: ITT dt
33: Ralph dt
33: Links dt?
33: Gio Tiny shoes this weekend, but I learned to like you more than trashtalking your *** LOL fun man def one of my MI Fav.
33. Sorasin dt
41: Steep dt?
41: Cameron dt?
41: WTP Thanks for the ride and taking care of rooms and such and all the troll driving, was mad fun overall. See you this weekend
41: Ori Cool ori bro, thanks for the lil smashfest and other moments. see u this weekend too!
41: Tedium dt
41: Sully dt
41: FowardAir dt
41: Gifts dt too much but ill see u this weekend i assume
49: Mr. H dt
49: Arban nice playing you and glad u slept well that night ( I think) lol
49: Coop dt
49: CREWS see you soon, pretty chill and good, and thanks for anything now, later or before :p
49: Michael dt
49: Offthehzay dt
49: Player-1 dt
49: Fields dt
57: Commander Gregorious dt
57: Brice dt
57: Auspher dt i think.
57: Kaon ggs in pools :p
57: ROF dt
57: Sombra dt
57: Blitz dt
57. Domolimar dt

if im missing some ppl sorry had a blast though

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
Gah, guys. ))'= Sorry, doesn't look like I can update too much for a bit.. at least not until this weekend.

My internet suddenly went down and the company won't be checking it until a few days.

I was able to add Sorasin and Domolimar in the results list, though. Sorry guys!
Thanks Day! <3

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I want videos.

Sounded mad fun.

You should have got a video of drunk Shugo or something.

steep

Smash Lord
@Ally - We DID talk ha ha I was the random Mario main who asked you if we could play some friendlies after pools but we never got to it. :D

Top Bottom