• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 5 Results Thread!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Nah, Pops laugh is meh compared to Tako's. xD

Kryz, I'm from Indiana, and I'm happy I don't live there anymore, because almost everything there sucks. No offense. lmao. Get out while you still can, for real.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
2: Ally-it was nice meeting you the brief few times I got to. Since you placed 2nd, I guess I don't feel that bad about loosing to you in pools lol.
3: Lain- Good job on placing 3rd and fun times outside of the venue ;)
5: MJG -Damn son... I didn't know TL could keep MK away so well.
7: Shugo - The glasses fit perfect :)
9: YbM- Wanted to kirby ditto you but never got the chance.
9: Zeton- Your fox is too good. Wrecked me in pools.
17: Nicole- I can't believe I lost to a friggin chick! Naw just playin, your peach is too tough. I don't feel bad about loosing to you in pools at all.
17: vVvCheese- Happy belated birthday once again lol.
17: Mikey-It was nice meeting you. Your peach is also too tough.
25: Tech- good times in the hotel room. lol the bathroom especially no homo.
25: Mister Eric- I'm pretty sure we got to do some friendlies. If not, my mistake. ggs none the less
25: Shadow Phoenix- Ggs in pools.
33: ThuGs-nice meeting you this weekend. We had some pretty good games. Showed me that luigi is my new pikachu counter.
33: Today-Thanks for hosting the tournament. I'm not sure how the others feel but for me, twas a perfect success. And good g&w too. Taking Samus to brinstar wrecked me ha.
41: Steep- Yea man, I also wanted to play some games irl. I was actually going to approach a tv you were at but you were doing mm's at the time so I just moved on.
41: Ori-Ggs in pools and in friendlies. You showed me to always go samus vs the ice climbers.
41: Tedium- Hope you had fun at your first tourney. I'm really mad that you placed higher than me >_<
41: Sully-You placed higher than me too??!!? God I wish I had played in your guys's pools. Hope you also had a good time at your first tourney.
49: CREWS- You are too awesome!
57: Brice- <- His tag is (P)rice, not brice. Dude, effin tedium and sully placed higher than us, I kinda feel bad about this now. Good thing they don't check the boards that often. I really don't want them seeing this ha.
57: Sombra-ggs in friendlies man.

What's The Point

Smash Master
My internet has been going in and out so I will try and update OP with characters as soon as possible. I saw someone else post with that so I'll probably just end up using that.
1: M2K ($252) :metaknight:
2: Ally ($157.50) :metaknight: :popo: :wario:
3: Lain ($94.50) :metaknight:
4: Atomsk ($63) :metaknight: :popo:
5: Fino ($18.90) :olimar: :popo:
5: MJG ($18.90) :toonlink: :metaknight:
7: Shugo ($12.60) :falco: :metaknight:
7: Blue Rogue ($12.60) :wario:
9: YbM :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:
9: Kel :metaknight:
9: Domo from Kansas :metaknight:
9: Zeton :fox:
13: Fizzle :popo: :metaknight: :dedede:
13: Clel :metaknight:
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble :metaknight:
13: infern :snake:
17: Krys :wario: :pit:
17: Nicole :peach:
17: vVvCheese :popo: :metaknight:
17: Mikey :peach:
17: Inui :metaknight:
17: Pops :wario: :random:
17: KassandraNova :metaknight:
17: Keitaro :falco: :snake:
25: D.Diciple :lucario:
25: Legan :link2: :zerosuitsamus:
25: Tech :dedede:
25: Mister Eric :rob:
25: Izumi :metaknight: :toonlink:
25: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:
25: Tako :rob:
25: Judo :sheik:
33: ThuGs :pikachu2: :metaknight:
33: fZk :diddy:
33: Smash64 :snake: :ness2:
33: Today :gw: :random:
33: ITT :sonic:
33: Ralph :snake:
33: Links :toonlink:
33: Gio :metaknight:
41: Steep :mario:
41: Cameron
41: WTP :falco: :dedede:
41: Ori :metaknight: :popo:
41: Tedium :falco: :gw:
41: Sully
41: FowardAir :yoshi:
41: Gifts :metaknight:
49: Mr. H :marth:
49: Arbon :diddy:
49: Coop :samus: :fox:
49: CREWS :kirby: :samus:
49: Michael :ike:
49: Offthehzay
49: Player-1 :snake:
49: Fields :yoshi:
57: Commander Gregorious
57: Price :falco:
57: Auspher :lucas: :wolf: :lucario: :yoshi2: :falco: :fox: :marth: :pit: :pikachu2: :luigi2:
57: Kaon
57: ROF
57: Sombra :diddy:
57: Blitz :yoshi:
??: Domolimar :olimar:
??: Sorasin :falco:

Any tips and tricks for making the tourney better are appreciated! o'=
Keep it two days. Way better.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I did like how the event was spread out in 2 days. Just start it a bit earlier on the second day next time please. <3

lain

Smash Master
Atomsk - I love you mang. We're kinda like bros in a way, because I know you dislike me, and sometimes I dislike you, but every now and then we're able to just randomly forget about it and just hang out and chill. I remember when we used to talk to each other all the time, and we'd try and bring each other's spirits up (cause you know we both have problems with that lol). Nowadays we'll kinda only half-assedly try and help each other lol.

Let's try and dispel some of this egocentricity and awkwardness, k cutie? <3

D

Deleted member

1: M2K ($252) :metaknight: - It was really fun to play you in pools yet again! lol, and it was really nice to see you enjoying yourself. They may not have been super serious matches, but you still gave me some good advice on how to get back when you are about to kill me offstage. :)

2: Ally ($157.50) :metaknight: :popo: :wario: - Never noticed your accent until this tournament. It's interesting.

3: Lain ($94.50) :metaknight: - Nah, your laugh is top tier.

4: Atomsk ($63) :metaknight: :popo: - You kinda remind me of Wayne's World.

5: Fino ($18.90) :olimar: :popo: - Can't help myself. :/

5: MJG ($18.90) :toonlink: :metaknight: - Watched you play Blue Rogue. Good stuff!

7: Shugo ($12.60) :falco: :metaknight: - "You're always there, your everywhere, but right now I wish you were here. DAYYYYUUUUMMMM DAAAYYYUUUUMMMM DAAAYYYUUUUUMMM" x1000.

7: Blue Rogue ($12.60) :wario: - I was SO happy how addicted to DDR you became at the tourney. You're improving so fast, too!! Keep at it!

9: YbM :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus: - We never got to MM, but it was fun getting my *** whooped by you in Mortal Kombat II. Too bad I didn't get to whoop yours in MK9. :awesome: Also, Dougie? lol

9: Kel :metaknight: - Saw you play DDR. You still got it!

9: Zeton :fox: - Your Fox is so goooood.

13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble :metaknight: - Fun playing Sync with ya. :>

13: infern :snake: - Didn't hang out with you too much this tournament. :< Gotta fix that.

17: Nicole :peach: - I need to play you eventually.

17: Mikey :peach: - Same as Nicole. I've heard you're amazing.

17: Inui :metaknight: - Why ya gotta break Shugo's controller? Tame the rage.

17: Pops :wario: :random: - You gotta win next time!

17: KassandraNova :metaknight: - You doubt yourself a lot, but man, you are getting so much better. You went even with Shugo on RC for two stocks, and that's something to be proud of!

17: Keitaro :falco: :snake: - I LOVED playing DDR with you!! You have amazing song choices, haha! I'm looking forward to playing with you again!

25: D.Diciple :lucario: - My only super serious match. You were too good, though. I'm starting to have fun using Lucario as well.

25: Tech :dedede: - Tech on that megaphone. Thanks for helping to move this tournament along!

25: Mister Eric :rob: - Psh, you trying to show my DDR skills up? :3c

25: Tako :rob: - Robots. :>

25: Judo :sheik: - Ninjas. :>

33: ThuGs :pikachu2: :metaknight: - Sorry we never got to play again. :/

33: Smash64 :snake: :ness2: - You should have been wrecking my Pikachu!

33: Today :gw: :random: - Good job hosting this tourney. Ran much better than the others. Great venue and a great weekend!

33: ITT :sonic: - King Max da bess.

33: Links :toonlink: - TOMMY LINKS PARSON REPRESENT.

41: Steep :mario: - Yeah, my defensive game sucks. :(

41: WTP :falco: :dedede: - Fix that A key! >_< Thanks for using your laptop for the stream, though!

49: Coop :samus: :fox: - I'll go Wolf on ya next time. Lucas vs. Samus is WAYYY too tough.

49: Fields :yoshi: - Nice to see ya come out to this!

57: Auspher :lucas: :wolf: :lucario: :yoshi2: :falco: :fox: :marth: :pit: :pikachu2: :luigi2: - So many characters....at least I had fun with it!

??: Domolimar :olimar: - Domolimar! Sorry about that 3-stock. :/ Didn't realize it was only your second tourney. I used to be in the same boat. You'll get better!

??: Sorasin :falco: - Boy, you don't belong down here!

Solecalibur - Thanks as always for the drive and I'm glad you had fun, despite not entering.

Juu - Such a funny car ride....come back to OU!!

--------------------

Sorry if I forgot anyone! I had a blast at this and am looking forward to School is in Session 6!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hm. I'm surprised that Y.b.M. didn't ask Zeton to be a God Kai. :O

So are King Beef and Quivo still God Kais or have they been replaced with better ones?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Atomsk - I love you mang. We're kinda like bros in a way, because I know you dislike me, and sometimes I dislike you, but every now and then we're able to just randomly forget about it and just hang out and chill. I remember when we used to talk to each other all the time, and we'd try and bring each other's spirits up (cause you know we both have problems with that lol). Nowadays we'll kinda only half-assedly try and help each other lol.

I don't dislike you. You're my backwards brother still.

Mystic83

Smash Rookie
I had a lot of fun at the tournament. I'm really depressed at the lack of melee support, but the Wind Jammers tournament way more than made up for it.

I was surprised at how well I did at Wind Jammers, having never played outside of the tournament, but I learned quite a bit by watching. Not having experience against the heavier characters was my undoing: I was not prepared for the special shots and was handily destroyed by Fizzle. Great games everyone, though. I also had hoped that Tako would take the tournament (Korea Fighting!!) but second is pretty awesome. Heck, I like that Pops won because like 90% of the field was Japan.

It's unfortunate that there were no melee setups on the first day, and that other things sort of took over the second day. I didn't get to play many melee friendlies, especially with people that are equal in skill level to me like Juushichi and Tako (doctor mario mirror, awesome) but there will be future tournaments (please play Melee guys! you can do both!)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
awww man they have MKII, I'm really good at that. :( Only problem with the MKII arcade is you're cramped up all tight next to the person you are playing. I don't mind playing next to someone but rubbing shoulders is a bit much.

Count

Smash Champion
Good stuff kel and fonz being amazing apart but unbelievable together.

Can't wait to play the new and improved kassandranova.

God kais notched some key wins at this. And added some amazing players. Keep holding it down!

Mjg is so good at this game. Also, I think domo and fino are two of the most underrated players in the world. Zeton I don't mention you since you're known but you're amazing too. Kansas as a whole is godlike.

@kel I really wish I could've been here. Girlfriend's birthday johns.

Shugooo good job but you can do even better :)

Day looks like the tourney was awesome. Sad I missed it.

Oh, and lain good stuff buddy! See everyone soon, I hope.

:phone:

steep

Smash Lord
@CREWS: You should definitely have asked me to play man! I was playing MM's, true, but I never turn down a match!!! I always wanna get better and the only way to do that is by playing people!

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
Grr. Why am i not on the results list? I'm being overlooked in everyone's shoutouts because of that...

Quick shoutout to Windjammers people. Made this tournament even more awesome.

Domolimar

Smash Rookie
i realize there was another gamer using the tag "Domo" i will work on a new one. AWESOME tournament!

Domolimar

Smash Rookie
i realize there was another gamer using the tag "domo" i will work on a new one. that was an awesome tournament!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Grr. Why am i not on the results list? I'm being overlooked in everyone's shoutouts because of that...

Quick shoutout to Windjammers people. Made this tournament even more awesome.

I'm SO jealous of Fonz. He always tries to steal my man. He's a manstealer! Watch out girls!

Um, Day you need to fix this. You can't leave my bro Thoma out! D: KOJ!

ADHD

Smash Hero

Eewww, wtf..

Lain is mad gay. COVER YOUR BALLS TREVOR.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
1: M2K - Good job on winning! Sorry I didn't get to see you much.
2: Ally - Ally! *hug* I'm so happy I got to see you again. Hopefully I'll see you again soon, and be able to hang out more. You're always fun.
3: Lain - Nice job on third! You'll pull a win off eventually, I'm sure. Also was nice to get a chance to hang out with you some.
4: Atomsk - Good to see ya! Hopefully next time we'll be able to get some games in.
5: Fino - Very nice job, placing aaaaall the way up here. Next time, I hope to be a bit more challenging, and not have a silly controller thingie. Keep it up!
7: Shugo - Sucks that the only time I got to talk to you, you were... checked out, let's say. We'll have to talk some more next time for sure.
9: YbM - Pools were fun, and you guys are all amazing. I hoped you all would be there, but much <3 to you and all the God Kais.
9: Kel - Wow, long time no see. It was nice to play you, and thanks for sitting down with the runback match. I hope to be more of a challenge next time.
9: Zeton - Your Fox was fun to play, and I'm honestly surprised we managed a win against you and Clel. Hope to see you around, and keep it up!
13: Clel - Same as Zeton. Didn't get to talk to either of you much, and that makes me sad. Next time!
13: infern - Infern! Thanks for sitting and talking with me for a while. It was really appreciated. Much <3 to you and all the God Kais. Hope to see you around again soon!
17: Krys - Your Wario was fun. I'm so glad I got to play you, and you've got a pretty fun Pit, too. Next time, I hope to face him with Peach as well.
17: Nicole - Nicole~! Thank you for being there. It would have been so sad to have been the only Peach main there. Stay amazing, and hurray for tournament result twins, I guess?
17: vVvCheese - I'm glad you had fun during our friendlies! I did, too. Hope to see you around at least a bit more often.
17: Inui - It was good to see ya. Hope all is well, and hope to get another chance to face you in the future.
17: KassandraNova - Kass~! <3 Sorry about the Toad trolling. You're still amazing, and congrats on being at 17th with me! Hopefully we'll both get further, and troll Grand Finals together someday. XD
25: Tech - Tech! <3 Thanks for teaming with me, and making the tournament such a blast. We'll have to do this all more often.
25: Mister Eric - Your ROB is pretty good! I had a lot of fun playing you, and look forward to the next time we get to play one another. Stay fun!
25: Judo - Our friendlies were so much fun. Hopefully we'll get to continue them next time, and yes. Zelda dittos ftfw.
33: ThuGs - Glad I got to play you, and try not to take such shenanigans so hard, okay? You'll get it next time. ^_^
33: fZk - Awww... I'm glad we got to talk, but sad we didn't get to play. Maybe next time, at another tournament?
33: Smash64 - Playing you in teams was a very interesting experience. Hopefully next time I'll be able to put up a little more of a fight.
33: Today - Yay, Today! *hug* I had a lot of fun playing you, though hopefully next time we'll be able to talk and play more. We kept getting interrupted! ;.;
33: Gio - You're fun as always! Glad to have traveled with ya. You helped make the trip so much fun. Maybe next time with the whole pools thing, ne?
41: Steep - I was happy to play you, and also happy to give pointers. You had a pretty solid play for the most part, so don't give up!
41: WTP - Nice to see you, though we didn't get to talk much. Maybe at another tournament?
41: Ori - Same as WTP. Sorry about that, and the whole 'getting sniped' thing. ^_^;;;
41: Gifts - Thank you so much for bringing me with you. It was a lot of fun, and I look forward to the next time!
49: Mr. H - I got so confused in pools for a minute there. XD Still, it was fun to play you, and I wish you luck in future tournaments!
49: CREWS - Playing against your Samus was fun! I'm so sorry we didn't get to play at the venue, though. I owe you another match or two on a not-laggy TV. ^_^;
57: Commander Gregorious - You had such a good attitude. I'm glad you had fun, and hope to play you again sometime!
57: Price - You and the others seemed like a lot of fun! Glad you all didn't get too lost coming back from dropping off your friend, and hope to see you guys around sometime. This'll be a joint shoutout to the rest of your guys' car, because I'm so horrible at names. Sorry. >.<;
57: Auspher - Huh, you were here again? Darn. Hopefully next time we'll get to play/talk. ^_^;

Juushichi - I had a lot of fun playing you, too! Shame it had to be so late in the experience, but I'm glad we got to play. See ya next time!

Top Bottom