• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School > Brawl Scarborough, Ontario October 24th

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing that shiznit (stickers) from Staples and will be placing names on respective equipment.

Rikana, sorry, I'll put you.

I'll be keeping a better eye on people this time to make sure that a Carter situation does not happen again. I'll personally get a couple of guys and beat up the thief so that it is painful.

TVs, TVs, TVs.....someone give Doc a ride!!

And Decoy, since you drive, any possible way to bring a tv?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
hmmm, I probably have the worst parents of life, I may be busy next weekend forced to go to my cottage, it isn't confirmed yet but basically the chances of me coming are low, (wishes there was a Halloween tourney)

idea

Smash Master
I'll be keeping a better eye on people this time to make sure that a Carter situation does not happen again. I'll personally get a couple of guys and beat up the thief so that it is painful.
who's carter (i only know one brawler named carter and i don't think it'd be him) and what happened? story time...?

Rikana

Smash Champion
I really want to come to this, I can't afford to bus down anymore to thing like this. Hope Montreal can be there, wanted some epic Brawl+ crews.
Are you the Holy on emu arena x or something? I forgot the server name lol. Anyways, smash64 online named Holy? If so, you remember "desu"?

Back on topic: can we bring Melee in case anyone wanna do Melee friendlies? I'm up for that. And smash64 as well. And is it possible to request not to have texture hacked-stages for the tournie if some people agree with this? I found some texture hacks to be extremely blinding for the eye which does affect gameplay from time to time. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this too. Lylat Cruise is an *** to me even though its default. I can't concentrate on that stage at all lol.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I First Off Would Like To Say That This Is Not Confirmed But This Is Very Important. As Of Today The Owner Of The Venue Found Out His Son Is Having His Birthday Party On October 24 And He Has To Go. Therfore The Tournament May Be Pushed To Another Date Because The Owner Wants To Be At The Venue For The Tourney. I Am Currently Trying To Setup A New Confirmed Date If The 24th Doesn't Work. Again I Am Sorry For Any Inconvience Due To This But This Was Out Of My Hands.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
anyone know how to contact avaricex, london's kinda on his way i wanna see if i can hitch a ride
You can contact me in-person when we're both at the same bi-weekly in two days :). As it stands I'm still not 100% sure if I can make it to this, but I'm going to try.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Just make sure you bring a plush with you!

I'm bringing Gabumon or Haruhi with me =P

Gichan

Smash Champion
I am going to try to contact the venue owner so that he may change his mind. We are pretty **** responsible and I will have more people on staff to secure anything. Date changes cannot just happen like that. So people, DO NOT CHANGE THAT DATE YET! THIS COULD STILL HAPPEN!

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo is anyone will awake, if i bus it to somewhere, can someone pick me up/drop me off at the buss station
need to know ASAP

.Marik

is a social misfit
Should be in T-Dot that weekend to see my mom.

I'll see about stopping by at this Tournament.

Hope to see you guys there.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
No one understood the importance of my post, if my wii gets stolen i'll karate chop EVERYONE, I trust GI with all of my electronics though.

sauc3

Smash Lord
man i thought this **** was today and i really wanted to go so i was like, **** where is everyone lol, but yeah its next weekend so hopefully ill be there,

also i totally missed your post avarice lol, yeah ill see you sunday

Gichan

Smash Champion
THIS TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE SOOO EPPIIICCCC!!!

I honestly should change the name to "Revival of Brawl"(lol, no, school still owns us). **** is going to be nuts! Okay soooooo...people with the "maybe" beside your name, is it possible to start confirming of your attendance?

and yes! +1 tv. We still need more. Can melee people bring any? I'll just borrow them for pools, that way the pools last for waayyy less time.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
THIS TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE SOOO EPPIIICCCC!!!

I honestly should change the name to "Revival of Brawl"(lol, no, school still owns us). **** is going to be nuts! Okay soooooo...people with the "maybe" beside your name, is it possible to start confirming of your attendance?

and yes! +1 tv. We still need more. Can melee people bring any? I'll just borrow them for pools, that way the pools last for waayyy less time.
Between Brawl, Brawl+, SF4, Melee and BlazBlue this tournament is going to go down as crazy. Hopefully it lives up to the expectations. :)

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I am bringing my wii for brawl but it does have B+ capabilities

More importantly, it has smash 64.
Though I don't play 64 on the GC controller anymore (got back some of my mojo on 64 controller).. yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

This tourney has some nice timing, as I have midterms from Mon-Fri that week. I won't have any practice at all with all these games (not like I do anyway lawl), oh well, this should be good.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I might come and chill with you guys. Although I'll have to leave around 4-5ish.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I vote +1 to BlazBlue.

I might be able to come depending on where BB sits in the schedule because I have something I need to do in the evening that day and would like to be on time for it. I'd have to leave at 16:30 at the latest.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Are you the Holy on emu arena x or something? I forgot the server name lol. Anyways, smash64 online named Holy? If so, you remember "desu"?

Back on topic: can we bring Melee in case anyone wanna do Melee friendlies? I'm up for that. And smash64 as well. And is it possible to request not to have texture hacked-stages for the tournie if some people agree with this? I found some texture hacks to be extremely blinding for the eye which does affect gameplay from time to time. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this too. Lylat Cruise is an *** to me even though its default. I can't concentrate on that stage at all lol.
I don't think so, I don't even know what Emu Arena X nor do I play Smash 64 online xD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
KingAce is coming? I'm switching to Samus <3

Now to actually see KingAce in the flesh ^.^

Top Bottom