• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School > Brawl Scarborough, Ontario October 24th

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
me and blubber neck distructo are bussing. gotta leave around 230ish though

KingAce

Smash Ace
yo gi i might be late cuz dimmy got sick n cant drive i might take the bus now...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ill be at yorkdale brandon,if i dont ehar back ill just bus it down with Doc...peace

Last edited:

WIGI

Smash Champion
im debating coming...

but not sure if its worth it cuz i might only have enough money to join one thing.. and i can;tdecide waht lol.. and i just woke up and it 40 min away.. so.. timeline wise....

Rikana

Smash Champion
So yeah.. I was really looking forward to this and wanted to come and now I can't. Sorry for dropping out last minute. I wish someone took my work shift so I could come to this.

nickcam

Smash Ace
couldnt go worked too late, found out i missed brawl a bit lol. Ill be at the next one and good luck to everyone who went (MIkeys in top 3 if he entered singles)

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Results? Updates?
Before the Niagara crew left, I saw on the losers side it was Culex vs Kingace, and the winner would play TO Joe in semifinals. I couldn't see the right but I'm assuming it was all Doc... I'm pretty sure Cruxis was in there somewhere too...
That was like, 3 hours ago though.

Iliad

Smash Lord
1) Doc
2) Ace
3) Joe
4) Culex (YEEEH)
5) Mikey
5) Raidos
7) Iliad (YEEEH)
7) Ray Kalm
9) Cruxis