• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6: Norcal Regional- Results & Shoutouts

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm kinda concerened about the lack of Shroomed vids so far.We have up to one side of WS uploaded, but only one Shroomed vid.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
wasn't for lack of trying. he's just so black that all the light got trapped so recording was impossible. or something like that. idk i'm not a physicist, ask hyuga

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
wasn't for lack of trying. he's just so black that all the light got trapped so recording was impossible. or something like that. idk i'm not a physicist, ask hyuga
ROFL. post of the year material

I wouldn't worry about the lack of Shroomed vids... I think whoever recorded TV 3 has Shroomed vs PewPewU, Shroomed vs KK, PewPewU vs Bladewise, and the final four sets in losers/grands. They just haven't uploaded yet.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i can't have a bad turny without ****ting on the integrity of our game thats a bummer lol

shoutouts to sheridan & german for much much appreciated housing

to boback, sheridan, julian, and everyone who helped host this mother quickly and fairly

to sung & stab for killing it

and kevin toy for being the best thing to happen to marth since m2k

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
BladeWise wanna $50 MM next time?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

LETS GO BABY

APEX 2013

WHERE u AT?

Edit: Also I've uploaded all my videos (well technically not but mango v johnny is gonna be up in like half an hour lol)

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
What he means is: be patient, quit *****ing for vids

They'll be up when they're up
seriously, be patient. if it were two weeks after the fact complaining would be understandable, but asking where the vids of player x are makes little sense two days after the tournament (ungracious much?). it hasn't even been a week and we were lucky enough to have numerous recording setups, so vids of particular players are scattered. give the uploaders some time

Beat!

Smash Master
4 new Shroomed vids were uploaded over the last couple of hours, so Froggy should be satisfied for at least... uh... as long as it takes to watch the videos plus maybe a few more minutes.

Enjoy the peaceful silence while it lasts, everyone.

Violence

Smash Lord
Still no more Shroomed vids :(
The stupid *******s like you who ask for vids less than a week after the tournament have never had to record/upload everything. Shut your mouth and wait.

There is more thankless work behind bringing you these vids than you can possibly understand, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining like this.

This is literally the fastest upload time I've seen from multiple uploaders to a single account for any tournament.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
****! *******s! The dude saying he's waiting for Shroomed Videos. Doesnt need a **** load of people attacking him for it he wasn't *****ing.

:phone:

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Don't try to act cool Alvin :|

It's not the first time he's asked is all. If it was the first time he mentioned it, that would be a different story.

But you know how all us smashers are. We like to bash on people for no ****ing reason because we lack so much self worth in our own lives.

Read the thread before you go and defend someone for their stupidity.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
****! *******s! The dude saying he's waiting for Shroomed Videos. Doesnt need a **** load of people attacking him for it he wasn't *****ing.

thing is that the people who recorded vids obv did so w/the intention of hosting them. not only that but everyone who recorded was instructed to upload vids to meleepacwest so we all know exactly where each video will be. so if the vids aren't there it's simply b/c it's only a few days after the fact

edit: if you're waiting for vids fine. so are the rest of us. just recognize that **** takes time and people may have other stuff to do

edit2: and if you can't do that then you deserve to have people crawling up your *** for being an ingrate

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I've put up all the tourney sets I recorded onto MeleePacWest. Sung SFAT, Germ Zhu, PewPewU SW, KK Westballz, KK Johnny, and three teams sets.

Whoever recorded TV 3 is the only one lagging behind.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like they've uploaded the final few sets just now.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
thing is that the people who recorded vids obv did so w/the intention of hosting them. not only that but everyone who recorded was instructed to upload vids to meleepacwest so we all know exactly where each video will be. so if the vids aren't there it's simply b/c it's only a few days after the fact

edit: if you're waiting for vids fine. so are the rest of us. just recognize that **** takes time and people may have other stuff to do

edit2: and if you can't do that then you deserve to have people crawling up your *** for being an ingrate
The ingrates are the people who take offense to others making simple statements.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
The ingrates are the people who take offense to others making simple statements.

You're ignoring the issue and are only refuting the negativity being displayed towards Froggy. Yes we could say nicer things to him or just straight ignore him, but this isn't ****ing church and if anything, we're teaching him that being an annoying snot makes people agitated.

It's analogous to a child in the car asking his parent's, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Someone already said the vids were coming, we know he wants shroomed vids cause he already posted once about it, so that should be the end of it. Reiterating the same ****ing thing is annoying. The only reason why this took off is because &low popped off on something without understanding what the **** was going on. The people that felt the same way as I did just defended the point. You sticking your nose in to try and white knight for this dude is just silly.

No need for drama. Just ****ing drop it. Argue in a PM or some **** if you really have beef with someone.

My god this is stupid.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Get the stick out of you ***.

*****ing about *****ing just makes more *****es.

Everyone talks about wanting the community to expand and by being *******s about ever little **** that annoys you only pushes people away.

If you dont want Drama then don't be a ***** and just ignore him.

MAYBE i am being a ***** about *****es but this happens why to often and all it brings is negativety when people gang up on someone for simple little statements.

DROPPING THE SUBJECT

PPU *****

Top Bottom