• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 - Norcal Regional - **NEW SIGNUP INFO** (7/23) Feat. Mango, KK, Kels, Zhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Is Lucky actually coming to this? Confirmed?

Also Bladewise should get his name in the thread. Trail, too. :)

This tournament is going to be nothing but hype. When's the last time there has been a Melee-only tournament with 10+ pro-caliber players? Hope there are enough TVs! :D

sidefx

Smash Champion
Is Lucky actually coming to this? Confirmed?

Also Bladewise should get his name in the thread. Trail, too. :)

This tournament is going to be nothing but hype. When's the last time there has been a Melee-only tournament with 10+ pro-caliber players? Hope there are enough TVs! :D
yeah joey's confirmed 100%

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
Me and a few from Yuba are making the trip down there.

Intiate hardcore training: ENGAGE!

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
a;slkdjfa;sldkfj this is gonna be good

i would like to MM kels and kirbykaze at this, $5 bo3 each?

and maybe socal people too? :D :D :D

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Why aren't you going baka?
yea turns out my flight back to texas is on the same day. sucks even more cuz im at berkeley atm, i cud take public transport to this too :(.

for some reason i thought this was on a saturday but i guess not lol. even if theres no stream, im hoping stab or wolfy or pacwestsmash or idk who else will get some good sets recorded, there'll be a lot of good material for the smash community to learn from here

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Due to a lucky turn of events, I might be flying out to this!

I think I have housing and transportation on Sat + Sun covered, but I'm still looking for a ride from the Cupertino area to the SFO airport Monday morning at around 11am. Can anyone help out?

sidefx

Smash Champion
this mightve been mentioned already, but will there be a stream for this? or at least recordings?
stream will happen if the internet holds up. Last few times we've tried we get kicked off cause its really ****ty and isnt maintained or some ****, (plus the upload speed sucks)

as far as recording set ups go, i think im confirmed for 7-8 set ups so far, so we'll be recording everything we can regardless.

edit: just fyi, anyone who brings a recording set up, and maintains it through out the tournament will recieve $5 for your troubles.

sidefx

Smash Champion

I think I have housing and transportation on Sat + Sun covered, but I'm still looking for a ride from the Cupertino area to the SFO airport Monday morning at around 11am. Can anyone help out?
im exactly sure who lives around that area that can give you a ride, but if worst comes to worst, Caltrain has a train that goes from San jose - SF. I dont think there is a station in Cupertino, but if you can somehow get to Mountain View, or Sunnyvale (which are both fairly close to Cupertino) you can take the Caltrain to Millbrae BART, and hop on a BART train that goes directly to SFO.

http://www.caltrain.com/stations.html

http://www.bart.gov

baka4moé

Smash Champion
stream will happen if the internet holds up. Last few times we've tried we get kicked off cause its really ****ty and isnt maintained or some ****, (plus the upload speed sucks)

as far as recording set ups go, i think im confirmed for 7-8 set ups so far, so we'll be recording everything we can regardless.

edit: just fyi, anyone who brings a recording set up, and maintains it through out the tournament will recieve $5 for your troubles.
this is great news, thanks boback. 7 recordings setups damn

darkatma

Smash Hero

i might be able to, just gotta check my schedule for when I'm driving others to the airport on monday
you should come and smash with peeps at my place on fri/sat!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Put me down for bringing a recording device, too. Can't bring a TV/Cube though for obvious reasons.

@ atma: I won't be getting in until 10pm Saturday night, unfortunately. But if there's still Smash going on then, count me in.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
DUSTIN!!! You should come train down here with me!!!!! Plus, we can hang out, make a fire in le fire pit, drink beer, and chillax!!! When do you want to come down??!??!

That sounds awesome man, I'll have to see the classic work schedule first, and go from there. But i'd be down to hang out and drink like always buddy. :)

D

Deleted member

help this guy out juggleguy is a cool d00d

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Juggleguy, I've ridden BART - Caltrain from SFO to my home in San Jose before, and it's not a very complicated trip. That said, I'm sure someone will give you a ride.

Also, let's play again, it's a shame the only matches we got in were in bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom