• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 - Norcal Regional - **NEW SIGNUP INFO** (7/23) Feat. Mango, KK, Kels, Zhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Same here, dude.

I had hit "Reply" and typed up a good four sentences of raw hatred, and when I saw him apologize, I was like "Awwwww shucks."
It's so crazy when peeps don't look for the newest hype-est post and instead, read through a (not very big) thread to figure out what the deuce is going on before they regurgitate stupid all over the place.

That one is for you froggy *single fist double chest pound to stare down point*.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
might be able to make this

my fam's visiting my grandpa in socal this weekend

if there are any carpools leaving the tournament immediately afterwards on sunday night, please lmk (leaving back to AZ on monday morning/afternoon)

thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help, even if things fall through

sidefx

Smash Champion
Update on sign ups

Due to the limited amount of time we have for this 1 day regional-turned-pseudo national, sign ups will be taken OUTSIDE of the venue PRIOR to 11am, starting at 9:00am.

AGAIN. SIGN UPS WILL START AT 9:00AM OUTSIDE OF THE VENUE IN THE PARKING LOT!

The reason for this is to save time, and maximize our allowed time we have inside the actual venue. The interest for this has exploded, from midsize regional to, technically a national. So in order to keep things nice and greased, we have to make some changes.

9:00am-11:00am will be designated for signups (teams/singles). So when we get inside the venue, we can quickly set up, and have matches called IMMEDIATELY, instead of wasting time.

I need everyone to be on their best behavior, and LISTEN when matches are called, and stop any kind of friendlies you are playing. I will NOT give a **** about DQing people IMMEDIATELY, if you do not listen.

I will have people roaming the setups looking for people who are deliberately slowing down the tournament, but taking up tv's by playing friendlies.

If you do not show up to your called match within an reasonable amount of time, (5 min) you will be DQ'd no questions asked.

REMINDER!

People with full setups (TV+Cube+disc) will not have to pay the $5 TO fee.

People with partial setups (TV or Cube/Disc) will receive $3 dollars off their TO Fee.

People with RECORDING setups, will RECEIVE $5 to setup and maintain the recording setup throughout the tournament. (all videos will be uploaded to the meleepacwest youtube channel for convenience)

sidefx

Smash Champion
what makes you say that

edit: oh the title. forgot to switch zhu out for kels. my b. (had to make room for the new update text)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Yeah it was the title lol. Thanks for the update though. Incredibly excited to see matches/results from this tourney.

My hope? Kels gets top 3.

My prediction? Kels gets 9th-7th.

C'mon Kels, prove me wrong! I'm rooting for you buddy.

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody need a ride to this? I'm coming from San Jose and can pick people up on the way. Just chip in for gas, please. :)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm bringing back and teaming with a level 9 ganondorf if no one wants to team. I don't plan on winning because there's too many good people going. So if you feel like you're not going to win as well... I'm your man.

ATMA, I'm cool with picking up Kels still. So don't feel like you HAVE to pick him up. Trail and I will already be at the airport so we're just gonna chill there for a bit.

EDIT: ATMA. Give me your number again. I'm an *******.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'm bringing back and teaming with a level 9 ganondorf if no one wants to team. I don't plan on winning because there's too many good people going. So if you feel like you're not going to win as well... I'm your man.

ATMA, I'm cool with picking up Kels still. So don't feel like you HAVE to pick him up. Trail and I will already be at the airport so we're just gonna chill there for a bit.

EDIT: ATMA. Give me your number again. I'm an *******.
lol k i pmed you

Tink

Smash Hero
Originally Posted by s2j View Post
kels is one of the gheyest players i played with in the midwest who would absolutely not approach ever or even get off the edge when i'm next to it, and it worked. I lost like 75% of my friendlies with him.

get ready WC, dat lame is comingg! good luck kelly/trail~!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
So the past 2 weeks there has been a bit a power struggle between me and my boss. Long story short I'm gonna get johned on by some work **** for Monday. I won't be able to make this and I refunded my plane tickets. I do want to head out here to play you guys tho, so I'm gonna do better planning for the next big tuornament that happens out this way.

Nintendoking, thx for offering to house me and shiz, thats some good ****. I'll def. be out there sometime soon to *** alll u kids up.

Idk how this is gonna *** wit Kelly's plans, but he's a big boy and im sure he will figure **** out. I'll send him a text.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Dammit trail

D;

edit/ gunna be in Hayward from Friday to Tuesday if anyone wants to play. I'm visiting family, but I may stop by to check out the tournament and support mah boy Kelly.
we'll be the kelly cheering squad. Also, enter the tourney!

damit what are kels's plans for getting here, he hasn't told me anything
and Nintendoking, what about you in light of recent events?

ORLY

Smash Master
good luck kelly!

i don't know why, but i'm compelled to ask whether dantefox found a ride. i saw him asking a few times with little reply. someone tell me he got a ride! don't leave the guy hangin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom