• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 - Norcal Regional - **NEW SIGNUP INFO** (7/23) Feat. Mango, KK, Kels, Zhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Khepri was better than kels back in 07,hope he is still playing and i cant wait to see how kels and my boy merck do

:phone:

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Buddy at the tourney sent me a text saying jeff+tang beat s2j+oscar in a hype teams match. Will post more as I hear it

Edit, mango+lucky 5 stocked, then 4 stocked scarballz. Team to beat?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Buddy at the tourney sent me a text saying jeff+tang beat s2j+oscar in a hype teams match. Will post more as I hear it

Edit, mango+lucky 5 stocked, then 4 stocked scarballz. Team to beat?
uh....duh? isnt that kind of a given? were you really expecting anyone else to beat them? LOL

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
ShroomedFat were 3-0'd set one of GFs, won set two 3-2.

In b4 Froggy claims sanbagging.

Still not sure who sent LuckyMango to losers.

Tink

Smash Hero
someone from the MW needs to text kels and see how hes doing in MMs/friendlies/bracket!!

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Damn, nice job to Shroomed and SFAT. Does somebody know if Shroomed played his Doc during those sets?
Shroomed went shiek. Also tafokints+? Sent mango and lucky to losers. I'll try to keep you guys posted in bracket. I'll even request kels info for the MW crowd.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Mango went mario all of winners then in losers went fox till gf where he went falco for the last 2 games

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
ShroomedFat were 3-0'd set one of GFs, won set two 3-2.

In b4 Froggy claims sanbagging.

Still not sure who sent LuckyMango to losers.

lol anything can happen in teams. It's not like it's the first time mango and lucky have lost.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wtf is this an 8 man bracket? why is kels vs. s2j round 1

more importantly where is KK in the bracket?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updates

S2J lost to Bob$ in pools so he got second seed. Lovage lost to Alan in pools, and also just lost in first round winners to PewPewU. SilentSpectre lost to ZeldaFreak in first round winners too =(

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
SOO many good matches! Hope all this is being recorded.

EDIT: Also Mango quit messing around and win this thing. You won that ridiculous SoCal tourney and IMPULSE, now win this thing too!

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
SOO many good matches! Hope all this is being recorded.
Based on norcals fb group last couple weeks there should be no lack of recording setups

Edit, sorry for all the edits...s2j beat fly, (I think) has blade wise in round three winners (I think). I'm doing my best to get accurate info out there but it's coming via text message from a spectator.

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Zhu is through again, this time past germ. Jeff and fly are squaring off in losers. West balls has Zeldafreak, heavyweight fight right now is lucky/shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom