• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 - Norcal Regional - **NEW SIGNUP INFO** (7/23) Feat. Mango, KK, Kels, Zhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
So apparently Khepri's car is full. If I can't find a ride outta LAX to the tourney I'm not gonna go. Wtf am I gonna do in ****ing LA lol... If someone could help a ***** out I'd be your bro 4 lyfe.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Smash dros

Hey. Super Smash Dros Melee.

So this is for real.

I need to make a list using microsoft notepad so I know how much dro to bring.

I know there's a million of you dro blowing, smash playing funky butt lovers out there, so PM a brother.

Boback, anything I bring that is nefarious will not be at the event. I got your BO-back.

Lovage? I hear this guy Westballz does stuff. Delphiki? CATNIP, DP?! Come on people.

I want the REAL smash community to show its colors.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
This is to stacked!!!! Soo hyped!!!
But i doubt Kells is gonna beat any of the top socal/norcal players just cause we da best region in da world. Also cause I think his playstlye is gonna be bad vs the west coast aggro style.

:phone:

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
This is to stacked!!!! Soo hyped!!!
But i doubt Kells is gonna beat any of the top socal/norcal players just cause we da best region in da world. Also cause I think his playstlye is gonna be bad vs the west coast aggro style.

im gonna pwn ur *** for free tho, not kuz im better than u but kuz the lil *******s are cheap as ****

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...damn, westballz too knew to know 0_o....he was beating your elder falco bro forward before your time *****.....from what i seen, icies **** WC 0_o....****s gonna get icy.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Socal is generally pretty good against ICs. Norcal's top players are also pretty good against ICs, although I'm not sure how they fare as you go a little farther down the rankings.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
damnit this looks so good even lucky is going? is he teaming with mango?

**** ****ity **** this looks greatt

sidefx

Smash Champion
respect your elders

edit: @roy when are you flying into LAX? need some details to see if i can hook it up with a ride from someone driving up from socal :D

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm having fun reading the trash talk. I don't know how well Kels and Trail will do at this tournament, but I'll be rooting for them all the way!

Is anyone from or passing through San Jose coming for this? I live about 5-10 min off of 280, if someone can give me a ride that would be GREATLY appreciated. I'll help pay for gas!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Wat do I do that's cheap? Uptilts? Anyway yeah bring it whoever u are!

i was talking about the ice climbers lol... falco is free as ****. Its aight ur a lil slow, gonna be 2 stocking u and sliding to the next round.

I actually didn't buy the tickets yet. The LAX flight is just the cheapest one I could find. That one gets there at 2:30 on friday, I wouldn't mind waiting at the airport until w/e someone could get me, I'd just read a book or some ****. THat being said, what are some other good airports to fly in closer to the tourney? I didn't really factor in the extra gas moeny id need to throw in to get to the tourney.

also, anyone wanna team?

Kels88

Smash Lord
No lie. this **** is going to be a million times harder than these mw tournaments. I gotta get a lot better soon. Don't wanna disappoint anyone.

3 weeks of intense training otw.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
i was talking about the ice climbers lol... falco is free as ****. Its aight ur a lil slow, gonna be 2 stocking u and sliding to the next round.

I actually didn't buy the tickets yet. The LAX flight is just the cheapest one I could find. That one gets there at 2:30 on friday, I wouldn't mind waiting at the airport until w/e someone could get me, I'd just read a book or some ****. THat being said, what are some other good airports to fly in closer to the tourney? I didn't really factor in the extra gas moeny id need to throw in to get to the tourney.

also, anyone wanna team?
I could probably take you from LAX
Only one confirmed in my car atm is Westballz I think...HugQ is a maybe and you comin in my car Crimson?

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Yo that would be legit, pm me your phone number and I'll hit you up sometime.

Yo this thing is gonna be at fudruckers? lol... ima be gettin my fatboy on when i get eliminated from this thing.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Speaking of rides, I'm still looking for one and am hoping that somebody with an open spot sees this.

If I can't find one, I'll still make it (I'd probably take a train), but a ride would be more convenient.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't think flying to LAX is a great idea for a Norcal tourney, since it'd make the trip that much longer. Well, carpooling up with socal people might be fun. But anyway, Norcal airports you wanna look at are SFO, OAK, SJC.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Only way my car can go to this if we get confirmed housing. I gotta hit up Sheridan or Joe but I kind of doubt it because a) they're still what, 2 hours away from venue? and b) OOS gets priority.

Norcal's gonna have to step it up. Who's housing? How much can you house? What days?

Jeremy, you can definitely ride with us.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to aim to stay close to the venue as possible. Maybe we can organize who's coming from OOR and see how people can be accommodated.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'm most likely housing the two midwest people, but I might be able to house another car, depending on whether my parents have left for taiwan yet. I'll check the date they're leaving soon, and get back to everyone.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I could house a car, but I live 1 hour from the venue, and it's my mom's house so we can't get too rowdy.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
lol, dude plays more than anyone. he just doesn't like to go to tournaments anymore...
Tournaments are a cluster **** of **** sucking and nasty smells, that's understandable. Just let him know that Nintendoking is super sad the epic duo won't be showing up together :(

yes, i expect massive weed consumption surrounding this tourny
****, thank you for your response Oscar.

I only ask because I want to bring high quality love to share. If ya'll want to PM me your preference to sativa, indica, or hybrid as well, that would be super. Unless you guys aren't into free love, I understand -___-

EDIT: I forgot, I live in Sac and if anyone from quite the distance wants to stay with me I'm sure I can accommodate about 2 possibly 3 dudes. Please let me know so I can plan accordingly. OOS peeps would be a little harder to house due to the fact of rides to and from the airport but if I know you from the hub or you're a homie, I'm sure I can work something out.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Is Kirbykaze really coming to this, or is he going to bail like he did at Civil War?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm sure I can house my car if they want to stay an hour from the venue. The only thing I ask because it's my parents' house is that you guys dont smoke, drink, or swear around my parents. I personally dont care, but do it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom