• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roxx presents: Aperture's Monthly Test Chamber 03! Mystery side!! May 7th!!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Bad news.

I won't be able to go. Didn't realize how close this was. The weather kicked in this week in full throttle anyways, so I'm gunna barely be able to make it home this weekend. :/ I hope I'm not stuck at Purdue >_<

Sorry Kass... I understand if you don't come to mine because of this :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
We will have plenty of coffee and energy drinks if you wanna sip on those, or you could nap on the comfy chairs by the fireplace. ;D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So it looks like Stephanie and I might show up.

Anyone want to be my doubles partner? I haven't touched Brawl in months.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yes.

Who all is going that doesn't have a teammate? O_o

Us teaming is a possibiltiy, haha

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I actually cannot team with you, ha, I was teasing. I am not allowed to enter this one. ^_^
I think mister eric needs someone.

Edit: mister eric will probably make you go rob

sneakytako

Smash Lord
If Keist flakes, you should team with me OS. I guarantee that it will at least be fun lol.

EDIT: So yeah I need a partner.

steep

Smash Lord
So I actually got confused and can't make it to this one. For some reason I thought it was next weekend. Sorry Kassandra. If I didn't have the flu I'd go anyway but.... I don't think it's a good idea.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Aw. So your peach friend won't be going either? D: aw, I hope you feel better man, and don't worry, these are going to be monthlies, so there is always next month. ^_^

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Sorry Kass, I might have to drop out of this. Work has been hectic lately. I need to just sit and do nothing for a day. I may come for singles tho.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sorry Kass, I might have to drop out of this. Work has been hectic lately. I need to just sit and do nothing for a day. I may come for singles tho.
You could come and play board gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I win this or even get top 3, you all suck. JUuuuuuuuuuuuuuust sayin'.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Alright. So which side event would everyone prefer?
Board game side event? Free for all with items side event? Melee side event? Diddy kong racing side event? (Where you at rikku??)

I'm throwing out ideas here. There will be a free side secret event with a secret prize. (Pokemon black?) And then a 3 dollar event that's that'll be what people wanna do the most. (Melee, free for all, ect..)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Not many people play Pokemon (I can only think of you, Infern, and maybe Scribbs of the top of my head). I think it should be Uno.

Top Bottom