• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roxx presents: Aperture's Monthly Test Chamber 03! Mystery side!! May 7th!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
*eats gummy worms*

Also, I now have pokemon white.

I picked Oshawatt and named him Revolver.

Revolver Oshawatt.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Because of complications, the next one of these won't be until early May.
:<

Any suggestions for a side tournament? Or should I pick out something and do another mystery game. :F

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I may do that, but there are mvc3 tournaments already being done at this venue, just on a different date. @_@

But I guess maybe I could do it.

Oh awesome, because my tournament has distant planet, more than 5 starters and no LGL it will never be featured and all that ****. OH ****ING WELL! NO ONE IS TAKING DISTANT PLANET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!

For the side event I may do Waseda-style doubles! It's a fun side event that originates in Hawaii. It's essentially randomized partners with character locks. Also I guess some texas tournament did one and had interesting results and it looks fun. I like the added rule that A tier players can't use their main. So basically people on the PR would have to use secondaries. Like Kel couldn't use mk, and y.b.m. well...****! Y.b.M. already plays two characters, well we'll say that he can't use kirby. :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not on the PR. I could use my main.

>:D

But having any sort of Brawl thing would be meh.

My suggestion would be Killer Instinct Gold or TMNT Tournament Fighters. Or Wario Ware for Gamecube, top two move on.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i want actual doubles to be waseda. it's a good way to develop doubles talent in the region...

that being said, i won't be there

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh. Killer instinct would be awesome. But then everyone is going to think I only like violent bloody games as my side events. D:
Os, its NEVER going to be TMNT tournament fighters, sorry.

Yeah, I need something non-brawl related for the side event. :O

Mister eric if we did a portal challenges side tournament...that would take...forvever. xD

I hope this has a turn out good enough for me to do my COLOR COORDINATED POOLS! :D

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'm not on the PR. I could use my main.

>:D

But having any sort of Brawl thing would be meh.

My suggestion would be Killer Instinct Gold or TMNT Tournament Fighters. Or Wario Ware for Gamecube, top two move on.
Wario ware for sure. No one beats me at pick the nose.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh man I would love to come to one of these, I've always wanted to!

Oh... ****, nvm. Keist's is this same date and IN is coming to town. Sorry Kassy, maybe next time. :(
:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Its okay juu.

I tried to change the date on this, but it looks like I can't because of the sc2 tournament. :/

Well there will be flyers up around uc about this, we will see how it goes. :p

Raistlinx

Smash Rookie
Newcomer Raistlinx here, I work here at UC and my brother and I have been looking for some SSBB tournys so we're really excited about this event :) Hopefully we can give you guys a run for your money. Looking forward to playing with you all. FYI I'm a fox/MK player and he's Marth/Falco with a couple other characters we like to use. See you Saturday!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I remember.

Can't go to this one because of graduation of lil bro / girlfriend, can't go to SC2 because of grad party.

Top Bottom