• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roxx presents: Aperture's Monthly Test Chamber 03! Mystery side!! May 7th!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ill update the OP then. Is scribb not going then?

Lol you're late to the pokemon scene os, its about time you got into pokemon!
Are you getting black and she getting white?

Kel got white, and I got black. ^_^ I'm pretty much done with the main story in the game, its really good.
I'm getting white and she's getting black atm. :B

I was waiting for the 3DS. I'm gonna get one of those so I can buy random 3DS games as they come in.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh! Please go pikapika! Haha. I haven't seen you in forever. :D

Sorry to hear that fizz. Now who am I going to troll at this? :<

steep

Smash Lord
Kassandra, I'd be glad to face you with my weegee. I'm pretty decent with him now. Probably about as good with him as I am with Mario.

EDIT: I am still wondering if anyone would double with me! I kinda want to do doubles but I didn't wanna wake up extra early to get there and NOT get to play doubles.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
OP has been updated!!
^_^ I can't wait for this. <3
We seem to have a bunch of newcomers going to this, so this should be interesting.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
oh, I think I need a teammate for this unless Kel doesn't have one o_O

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
what hades said. more definite answer tomorrow. but if i do come, i can bring a full setup. first tournament since... octoberish? will be fun!

clowsui

Smash Legend
At least 35+ people. Mostly cincinnati peeps, so it'll be a stacked tournament. :) <3

Also PLEASE BRING SETUPS EVERYONE!!!!
:D:D:D
i won't be here for pools most likely

if i make it near the end of pools i'll play all my matches at once with no complaints...if i do make it that is

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Most likely hades. :)
Don't forget your yoshi plushie!

I'm bringing my snivy plush, he will be helping me run the tournament.

steep

Smash Lord
So I hate to do this but I am gonna have to call sick johns at the last minute. Sorry Kassandra! You will have to play my Luigi some other time! : (

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
It's okay steep, you rest up and feel better. :p Eat a pizza.

Also idk if just wii's will be taken off venue I may have to ask the owner tomorrow and see what he says.
Don't forget that this pace will be open for business this day. We'll be doing bracelets or stamps for people who've payed venue/pot money. I'll try to find pretty bracelets. :3

Also I've heard about people stealing **** from other tournys (whobo)and all I have to say is that I'll be keeping a look out for slimey people. IF I SEE SOMEONE TAKE SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM GET READY TO BE IN A WORLD OF HURT. This is my community, and I will make sure to the best of my ability that everything goes smoothly. So please mark your wii/SD cards, and of course keep an eye on your things. (The reason I say this is because people outside of smash may be hanging around here buying coffee or being bro's and whatnot.)

ALSO COUNT IS SMELLY FOR LURKING AND NOT POSTING. :p

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I've been to tournaments with swine flu, strep, etc. Yeah, the people didn't like me much afterwards, but w/evs. Smash is the perfect remedy ;3

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll be there around 11 hopefully. Probably not bringing a setup this time though. I haven't been to a tournament without bringing a setup in who knows how long o_O

Top Bottom