• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roxx presents: Aperture's Monthly Test Chamber 03! Mystery side!! May 7th!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
most likely won't be here :/ can't exactly sneak to this under my parents' nose when it's in the same city lolz

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yeah, just say you're going to a cafe and then just enter the mystery tourny, there will be some new people there who could use some friendlies ect. ^_^

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
this place has a lot of potential.
it's a perfect venue for gamers,
therefore it needs moar hype<3

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yo, Kassy. Will you be able to participate in this one?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yo, Kassy. Will you be able to participate in this one?
I don't think so. I tried to convince the owner of the place to just let me do doubles since it's a randomly generated bracket, but he still thinks it isn't a good idea. You should beg him to let me enter so I can team with you. lol. <3

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I don't think so. I tried to convince the owner of the place to just let me do doubles since it's a randomly generated bracket, but he still thinks it isn't a good idea. You should beg him to let me enter so I can team with you. lol. <3
give me his fb or something lol

steep

Smash Lord
Would anyone want to team with me? I wouldn't have to play Mario.... Since I've never been able to find a partner when I play Mario.... : ( Oh by the way, I am planning on going to this!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
would anyone want to team with me? I wouldn't have to play mario.... Since i've never been able to find a partner when i play mario.... : ( oh by the way, i am planning on going to this!
Play mario you fire shooting homosapien!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
could you announce the side tournament or give me a hint so I can practice it? XD

steep

Smash Lord
Who do you use in teams steep?

I've never seen you play anyone who isn't mario. :p
I use weegee, olimar, and mario in teams mostly. I can also use a few other members of the cast, like marth, yoshi, sheik, D3, and some others, but I don't have a lot of experience with anyone in teams except the first three I mentioned. My mario and my luigi aren't too bad in teams.

EDIT: Luigi is probably my best character in teams.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Its not ssb64. Also I wanna play your weegee steep.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
I spoke with the owner of the venue and there are going to be some changes in the rules, ill be updating the OP with these rules and also posting them here.

1. If you bring a complete setup, you will have your venue fee waived. This means a tv and a wii.

2. No outside drinks will be allowed. Its a cafe, and they don't want outside drinks brought in. Food is allowed, example bw3s five guys ect. The owner said "only meal-type food allowed, no snacks". Probably because the cafe has snacks.

3. If you don't want to play brawl and you want to play other games there until the tournament ends that's fine but they'll be charging 10 bucks for you to play other games as much as you want all night till the tournament ends. (They're a LAN center so they normally charge for games to be played.)

4. Prizes will be given out even for lower placing entrants. Meaning 6th-7th placing smashers will get smaller prizes, but no money from the pot. An example of this smaller prize is a free balls, free coffee, free candy ect. The smaller prizes will be announced the day of the event.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I can battle you with my bad IV team I beat the elite 4 with. My snivy has a 5 iv defense, so just hit him and he dies. xD

The 5 dollar venue only covers playing brawl/melee/mystery game friendlies. The owner wants it like this because the place will be open to outside business while this tournament is going on, so he offered the ten dollar pass for other games all night. Owners rule not mine. :/

clowsui

Smash Legend
trying so hard to be here, you don't even know LOL

if someone could give me a ride from xavier to here that would be much appreciated, i'll pay gas money

most likely coming during singles only

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Well im only planning on using my G5 team i use in my game anyhow. If i was serious, I would use my old team in my platinum game. Yes i know, sandbagging in pokemon.

Also im confused about something, $5 venue fee covers the tournament right? since you mentioned just "friendlies"

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
5 dollar venue and then 10 for the pot.

The venue can just cover friendlies if you don't want to enter. :p

SOMEONE GIVE CHI A RIDE!!

Duuuude I can **** your platnium team.
Almost all of my pokemon **** dragonite soo....GGs man

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm probably going to be getting white/black this sunday with a 3DS and giving one of my DSes and one of the games to Stephanie :B

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ill update the OP then. Is scribb not going then?

Lol you're late to the pokemon scene os, its about time you got into pokemon!
Are you getting black and she getting white?

Kel got white, and I got black. ^_^ I'm pretty much done with the main story in the game, its really good.

Top Bottom