• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
What the hell is this? I've been to almost a dozen tournies since the beginning of the year, and if I can get my car fixed I plan on making rom4 my first national. Don't assume things about me when you don't know me in the least.

Also can we just ignore the people from MD/VA. They are always on Plank's nuts.

I like in Garret Maryland. .
that means ur also on plank's nuts. Good job, Dumb@ss.

But in actuality the rest of us here in MD/VA are intelligent reasonable human beings who understand that in mistakes life are made. Learn from them and move on. Plus u didn place in the money at P5 so i dont know why you have so much sand in your vagina about this issue.

As G-reg told you in our shell shocked thread, how bout you man the **** up and if you got a problem with plank, say to his face instead of talking **** on the internet cause its getting old.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Just to clarufy something I haven't lived in Maryland for almost 4 years. Also, it wouldn't matter. I have never met Plank and I'm not one of his Nutriders like you and your Maryland friends are.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
**** is final. Alu said he's allowing plank to go. now shut the **** up about it. damn!

Strife

Banned via Warnings
**** is final. Alu said he's allowing plank to go. now shut the **** up about it. damn!
Alu said Plank can go if people don't have a problem. And now you're telling people to shut up if they have a problem with it? What the ****?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Alu said Plank can go if people don't have a problem. And now you're telling people to shut up if they have a problem with it? What the ****?
Alu said "people" not " only if Strife keeps *****ing about it"

Battlecow

Play to Win
Must...not...point...out...how...****ing...stupid this is because it has nothing to do with me. *deep breaths*

Predictions, anyone? KK wasn't impressive at big house, I say Kage takes the highest placing of Canada. I also like PP over Mango.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Anyone want to team with meh?

I have a very handsome Ness in teams.

edit: I can't freaking wait to eat at that pizza place next to the venue. AAAAAUUUUGGGGHH that **** is so damn good.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Anyone want to team with meh?

I have a very handsome Ness in teams.

edit: I can't freaking wait to eat at that pizza place next to the venue. AAAAAUUUUGGGGHH that **** is so damn good.
that placed closed down and now another pizza spot is there still pretty immaculate

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
So many plots at this Revival of Mango... Return of M2K Revenge of Marth(Niko) or Dr. PP just beasting sorry no clever name for that one...

Also I'm mad hyped for this after watching Sudden Death hoping mad old school is at this tourney looking forward to seeing everyone at this

S l o X

Smash Champion
i'm gonna **** everyone at this. depending on how much money i bring, might take foreigners money ($$$ matches).

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Is there any housing thread for this? I really want to go to this, but I'm buying my own place and that's expensive as hell. So I am not trying to spend a whole lot if I don't have to. Anybody know who I can talk to?

Windrose

Smash Lord
Is there an attendance/pre-registered list? I quickly browsed through this thread but couldn't find anything.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nope, everyone is going to pay at the door. We'll see the numbers then =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom