• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Or you can change your name cause you say things that do not make sense to me sometimes xD

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
there is no internet at the venue ... I am willing to stream it ... I'm not against it at all ... I just need internet via phone or something ... =\

also hungrybox u probably should stay home and eat popcorn u can't win at rom ...

/shotsfired
oh **** duck down

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I agree that Plank should not be allowed to enter when he owes the players at the tournament thousands of dollars. It's unacceptable really.

huMps

Smash Ace
Plank's venue fee should just ba an extra 10 grand plus interest.
Honestly though, he's a thief and shouldn't be allowed to any smash events as far as I'm concerned.
This is obviously a TO decision but if he made the wrong decision I think he would get an awful lot of flack.
And even if Alu does allow him to come I'd be surprised if plank even has the balls to show his face at a tourney with PP and M2K.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Plank's venue fee should just ba an extra 10 grand plus interest.
Honestly though, he's a thief and shouldn't be allowed to any smash events as far as I'm concerned.
This is obviously a TO decision but if he made the wrong decision I think he would get an awful lot of flack.
And even if Alu does allow him to come I'd be surprised if plank even has the balls to show his face at a tourney with PP and M2K.
i dont think plank is coming ... also im surprised people didn't just **** him up by now LOL

either way he always would talk crap about my venue and boss and how we charge 10$ venue ... and how thats a steal .... but he STEALS from the pot also rigs his brackets/pools LOLOL anyway ... he knows he can't come u guys are silly

Im hyped! I wanna see money matches, hype matches, crew battles, arm wrestling money matches ...Can't wait!
yea i can't wait i finally have a megaphone!!!! =D

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I know i'm definitely going to record as much as I can with my ipod...people seemed to appreciate seeing other matches that weren't on the big t.v so i'll try to get as much big names as I can also record some up and coming players to give'em some publicity. This reminds me...this is for EVERYONE if you've got a camera bring it on down to ROM4 and record matches I saw some matches that people were HYPED for but wasn't on the big t.v like Lambchops vs M2K people were going bananas but I didn't see a camera there =/

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ya I know I am bringing my recording stuff with me as well.

People really want a stream so people should get it. It is all about people making sure they have plans that DONT have Data Caps or else it will be like last year.

It really is a pain to deal with which is why I dont handle stream stuff I just defer it to the professionals xD.

Alu $2 MM AE ?

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Word I know streaming isn't easy and much props to you guys for actually putting in effort to get it up and running. ALSO I wanted to say **** Plank real talk I would've BEEN ****ed him up, straight up robbing people LOL it's just ridiculous

Strife

Banned via Warnings
i dont think plank is coming ... also im surprised people didn't just **** him up by now LOL

either way he always would talk crap about my venue and boss and how we charge 10$ venue ... and how thats a steal .... but he STEALS from the pot also rigs his brackets/pools LOLOL anyway ... he knows he can't come u guys are silly
Good. I'm happy to hear this. I simply cannot forgive Plank for what he has done.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dionis you play AE right or did you drop that for Marvel also :(

I wanna learn Akuma vortex and all that

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I play on PS3 but I am taking my stick to Ben Fong sat at D1's tournament to get dual modded for 360.

Then I can play with everyone.

I really want to play that and enter NEC.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
YO how much is it for dual modding? I want to do that so badly. NEC is right around the corner too BUT if your using Akuma you should be fine LOL that's the most broken character ever made, so many options its not even funny but hit me up on aim since we aren't on SRK lol >.>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
IDK im gonna ask ben tomorrow.

But I dont have your aim so ya just hit me up u have mine its Lightxdream same as always.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh **** look strife posted about me in a thread

dude if u want my autograph just ask

if anyone wants to lol you should look at strifes post history. or HBKs take on the situation. ROFL@that
pic. i died

@alu i was actually planning on coming and bringing a car of md/va people. ive been trying to catch u on aim for a while to ask u anyway, so i'm glad that you said that. it would've sure been a shame to drive all the way up there and then have to drive all those entrants back home! i also never insulted "your" venue because my "insult" was a negative experience i talked about when the owner had a $10 venue fee then also took 40% of the pot on top of that which was in a tournament before you even owned the place. no need to take personal offense to that.

also ive been to a tourney where dr.pp was and we were at least civil, even played some friendlies. we have had further communication outside of the public eye but all of that is really not relevant.

bottom line is i dont really if people think i made a stupid decision because i did, but I didn't steal any money. Money is not even important to me, and if anyone who says these things actually KNEW me (or made an attempt to read anything i wrote about the situation before coming to their own conclusion) would realize that. The people who say I "chose" to use the money to pay the venue are also wrong because I didn't get the final bill until 4 days after the tournament when they already HAD my credit card number and then drew everything out of my account that I had remaining for prizes. There was no active choice, as I have stated many times. The obvious skewing of even the very basics of what ACTUALLY happened really show the intelligence level of those who actively choose to speak out against me.

It is not worth defending myself on the internet. It is too indirect and there is too much room for skewing what is said.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i dont care who comes as long as majority of the people dont mind ... and i'm on aim 24/7 so u could have been hit me up ... my phone stays on aim and i also receive offline im's ... sooo u could have been hit me up... i have no beef with no one ... i DONT know the situation and i guess i apologize for assuming like the rest of the community ... so yea basically if u want to come hit me up ... also if anyone has a serious problem with him showing up post up ...

i'm not going to ban him if 5 n!ggaz dont want him in there LOL ... so yea speak up now people its already november !!!!

DRAMA HYPE ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I'm coming to this from Cali but I'm originally from MD/VA, and I'd really appreciate it if you let Jon and his car come. I want to see them again, and I doubt I'll be able to during thanksgiving week so RoM is my only chance. Half the reason I'm going to this is so I can see my east coast homies again...

Don't listen to strife, that kid just posts on the boards. He hasn't even gone to a tournament, and he won't be going to this one so I don't think his opinion matters.

D1

Banned via Administration
Even tho Plank has mad haters, I was on staff for Pound 5 and know the BS he was put through which led to the problems that he couldn't control. I for one am for allowing him to come, its not like he's here to rob everyone or w/e. Everyone makes mistakes.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Even tho Plank has mad haters, I was on staff for Pound 5 and know the BS he was put through which led to the problems that he couldn't control. I for one am for allowing him to come, its not like he's here to rob everyone or w/e. Everyone makes mistakes.
Such a kind Soul

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm coming to this from Cali but I'm originally from MD/VA, and I'd really appreciate it if you let Jon and his car come. I want to see them again, and I doubt I'll be able to during thanksgiving week so RoM is my only chance. Half the reason I'm going to this is so I can see my east coast homies again...

Don't listen to strife, that kid just posts on the boards. He hasn't even gone to a tournament, and he won't be going to this one so I don't think his opinion matters.
What the hell is this? I've been to almost a dozen tournies since the beginning of the year, and if I can get my car fixed I plan on making rom4 my first national. Don't assume things about me when you don't know me in the least.

Also can we just ignore the people from MD/VA. They are always on Plank's nuts.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alu made his decision so just do what he says. You do not have to go near someone if you dont like them.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I don't really see what random peoples opinion have to do with whether or not plank should be allowed to go. If anything, its should only be the top 16 or whatever he "owes" money to that should have any say. everyone else should fk off.

like has already been said, its not like he's going to show up and actively rob people.

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
I'm personally all for letting Jon come. I would think our community would realize how much he's done for us and to have one mistake blacklist him for life from his friends is stupid.

I know I wasn't one of the top placers that he owed money to but FWIW, I think most of the people getting up in arms about him coming, weren't either. And to be honest barely know the guy >_>.

-KevinM

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm still salty i couldn't stay for the amateur bracket at pound :( after my broken 1st round pool of harriettheguy, blunted object, and vanz, i was ready to bust some heads in that thing.

woulda made some cashhhh for that drive back to NC.

plank should go to this. i hope i find my way here somehow.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Random boards person who doesn't go to melee tournaments here. Plank shouldn't be allowed to come. $10,000 is srs bsns, accident or not.

I still count as one of the five n!ggaz, right?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If he makes a single solitary penny it should be handed to someone he owes.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
If he makes a single solitary penny it should be handed to someone he owes.
ive already offered this in the past, doesnt bother me at all (and most likely i wont be winning any money anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom