• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Stream + high quality vids > high quality vids > stream + low quality vids

IMHO

Stream would be awesome, but not at the cost of quality vids :)

I hope we'll finally get to see a "true" tournament set between PP and Mango.
RoM is the tournament of upsets

And no one has ever won 2 RoM's in a row

Just saying.

But yeah that's what I'm hyped about as well. GOPEEPEEGOPEEPEEGO!

Veetaak

Smash Lord
I haven't seen DrPP falco vids in a long while now. To see it in combination with Mango in the GF would be fkn sick.

What char will Mango play in this tourney? Will he stick to one or change depending on who he fights/match-ups?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Gotta admit, I've been kind of pathetically hyped for this ever since I read

"No one beats my fox on a good day."

"I don't care what kind of day you're having, you're human."

"No I'm not."

^^Best ever

But yeah the fact that the winner will have to prove himself against Armada in January just makes it that much more epic. Either it's mango bringing that Gen 2 LF's-style salt, or it's armada looking to avenge P5.

As long as America takes it I'm cool.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I posted that excerpt of an aim conversation Mango and I had in my discussion thread a few months ago. I'm surprised he remembers it haha.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I posted that excerpt of an aim conversation Mango and I had in my discussion thread a few months ago. I'm surprised he remembers it haha.
You realize that that was quite possibly the single hypest fragment of an AIM conversation ever, right? You and Mango are like, the perfect rivals. Polar opposites, but with so much in common... And that little back-and-forth captures it perfectly.

/fanboy

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I wish all competitors the best of luck! ROM4 will be insane! =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
there is no internet at the venue ... i am willing to stream it ... i'm not against it at all ... i just need internet via phone or something ... =\

also hungrybox u probably should stay home and eat popcorn u can't win at ROM ...

/shotsfired

Allied

Smash Master
Everyone should go to this, i went last year and i dont even play melee LOL still was hype and i ***** everyone

#support

Battlecow

Play to Win
So this is like the day before the 10th anniversary of melee's release. Was that intentional?

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Is Plank gonna be allowed to compete at this tournament?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Is Plank gonna be allowed to compete at this tournament?

Really though...does it bother you that much? I dnt post much anymore but I read the boards and Ive seen you post about this on several occasions. Give it a rest and let his nutsack breathe please

Strife

Banned via Warnings

Really though...does it bother you that much? I dnt post much anymore but I read the boards and Ive seen you post about this on several occasions. Give it a rest and let his nutsack breathe please
So after the **** he did at PoundV you think that he should be allowed to compete and win money from the people he stole from?

Strife

Banned via Warnings
^ Not really interested in what one of his pals from MA has to say on this.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its the TO decision.

you cannot do anything unless you host your own tournament. Which even then I'd suggest changing your name seeing as its associated with me :D

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm aware it's the TO's decision. Which is why I'm asking the TO if he intends on allowing Plank to enter.

Well if I decide to TO then it'd probably be better if was associated with you. I'd get more entrants thaT way XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom