• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
This needs to hurry up and get here... less than 4 weeeeeeeeeks yeeeeeee

Can't believe the people I lost to last time (no offense DruggedFox and Kage)

BUT IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.

Alukard and G$... MM me :D

unknown522

Some guy
If I were to come to this by bus, would anyone mind housing me for a week? (Friday the 18th - thursday the 24th).

according to megabus, I would arrive at 7th Ave & 28th St. at 6:45PM on Friday (It's 40 mins from the venue).

The departing bus on the Thursday is at 7:20PM and leaves from 9th Ave. between 31st and 33rd St.

What I would need to know is either:
- is there a bus route to get me to someone's house?
- or is someone willing to pick me up at the bus stop?

I'm just expanding my options, in case I can't get a ride there. So lemme know people.

Also, if I buy the tickets for those dates right now, it'll cost me $90 round trip which is really good for NY.
I dunno where else I should post this. The Atl-North thread is kinda messy

Anyways, hope someone sees this

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hit me up i'll help

btw livestream is looking pretty much like a no...me and prog think it would be better to just record in high quality at this point.

IDK wtf is wrong with this venue and not getting internet set up.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hit me up i'll help

btw livestream is looking pretty much like a no...me and prog think it would be better to just record in high quality at this point.

IDK wtf is wrong with this venue and not getting internet set up.
LOLOLOL -___-

the owner of the building DOESN'T ALLOW IT! ... its not even my boss ... its HIS BOSS ... so ya ...

If u guys want rom action ... show up ... its all about being right next to that hype top 8 ROM Finals anyway =]]]]]

ON A SIDE NOTE!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312875

thanks everyone ... lets bring in those set ups!!! ...

please people post up ... its real hassle doing reg and setting up DAY OF! ... please help me make this a good exp for everyone!!! thanks!!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
internet cost alot on a scale like that alex. Plus he'd have to get a plan for it which he probly wouldnt even utilize to the fullest. Also, with the Revivals and the consistsent no johns thta occurs there, he probly runs a pretty high electric bill when we hang out there. I can see how he wouldn't want it, especially when his main priorities have nothing to do with the interenet. E.I comics and board games.

So like someone should start a "need a teammate" pool. I would but I can barely get on boards to post. I am actually in the middle of studying for my first grad school course and I am procrastinating by being up here. lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yea i see what you are saying. Esp when tethering will just cause the persons phone to max out as well ( IIRC ) so its better to record matches at this point.

Just one of those "you def have to be there" type of tournaments.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
internet cost alot on a scale like that alex. Plus he'd have to get a plan for it which he probly wouldnt even utilize to the fullest. Also, with the Revivals and the consistsent no johns thta occurs there, he probly runs a pretty high electric bill when we hang out there. I can see how he wouldn't want it, especially when his main priorities have nothing to do with the interenet. E.I comics and board games.

So like someone should start a "need a teammate" pool. I would but I can barely get on boards to post. I am actually in the middle of studying for my first grad school course and I am procrastinating by being up here. lol
*raises hand* Hazz aint going to this ****...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well it is up to alu but I am down for a stream.

Blur if I have room in my car ill ask my ride if we can pick u up its kinda on the way I think

:phone:

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm totally down for a stream guys ... dont misinterpret me not having internet available into "i dont want a stream" Lol ... if its possible we are in there ...

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I touch down at 5:45 AM but it'll take me like 30 mins to get out probably. So like 6:15-6:30ish sat. morning?

Ask and get back to me if you can...if this works out, this will be like the hundredth time I'll be eternally grateful for Alex Strife. What a homie. If you ever need anything, for APEX or whatever, just holla at the kid.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'd love to holla at the kid but there are so many of you "the kid" people I dont know who to choose LOL

Beat!

Smash Master
Stream + high quality vids > high quality vids > stream + low quality vids

IMHO

Stream would be awesome, but not at the cost of quality vids :)

I hope we'll finally get to see a "true" tournament set between PP and Mango.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah you can 4G tether but unless they pay like $30 extra your data will be throttled to **** after the first day. happened when they used my phone for the stream @ Genesis 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom