• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
No chance, I spoiled Genesis 2 for myself, but when the ROM videos come out, Ima get a couple of bros to OOH and AAH with me, a family size bag of doritos, and as many liters of root beer as it takes, and I'm gonna not look at smashboards AT ALL for like a week after the tourney, and then I'll go ONLY to the vid thread, WITHOUT looking at any other thread titles if possible, and highlight + watch the vids in order from the bottom, singles first then doubles, with my window made small enough that I don't see "suggested videos" or anything on YT. Not gonna look at comments, NOTHING.

Ima have myself a good ****ing time.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
No chance, I spoiled Genesis 2 for myself, but when the ROM videos come out, Ima get a couple of bros to OOH and AAH with me, a family size bag of doritos, and as many liters of root beer as it takes, and I'm gonna not look at smashboards AT ALL for like a week after the tourney, and then I'll go ONLY to the vid thread, WITHOUT looking at any other thread titles if possible, and highlight + watch the vids in order from the bottom, singles first then doubles, with my window made small enough that I don't see "suggested videos" or anything on YT. Not gonna look at comments, NOTHING.

Ima have myself a good ****ing time.
i wish i had your patience...
i wont be able to not look at the livestream/this thread

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Brian have you spoke to the owner about setting up the internet about the stream? I have a few friends that do professional streams and they would want to do it ( they handled the Devestation stream btw )

d0rkiiness

Smash Rookie
yay!!!!! Rom 4!!! Yay!!! How exciting !!

Please dont get offended if i ask you to spell you tag name, i can't spell also, please speak up when you are telling me and stacey your names ... We're deaf .. So speak loud and clearly.

Thank you :d

hope you all come

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Just bought my ticket! Coming from Cali. The weekend before Thanksgiving is so convenient cause I was planning to fly to east coast to see family anyway. Alu with the clutch event planning.

Can't wait to see my east coast homies again.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Make sure you get a seat next to Mango and co. on your flight over. Haha

"So, Mango, we got a few hours to kill. Tell me how to be AMAZING at this game."

unknown522

Some guy
If I were to come to this by bus, would anyone mind housing me for a week? (Friday the 18th - thursday the 24th).

according to megabus, I would arrive at 7th Ave & 28th St. at 6:45PM on Friday (It's 40 mins from the venue).

The departing bus on the Thursday is at 7:20PM and leaves from 9th Ave. between 31st and 33rd St.

What I would need to know is either:
- is there a bus route to get me to someone's house?
- or is someone willing to pick me up at the bus stop?

I'm just expanding my options, in case I can't get a ride there. So lemme know people.

Also, if I buy the tickets for those dates right now, it'll cost me $90 round trip which is really good for NY.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Preeeeeetty much confirmed for this. =) mmmmmmmbaby it's time to break the rom curse

Also, can anyone house me/my car? I'll be riding with Yay, Twitch(potentially), and 3-4 other people maybe(not sure on exact numbers atm).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom