• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
As much Love as I am feeling right now I will be at apex. Not this event though I had planned on going to this with Cash Mooney

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
4sho i think i met u before....were u hanging with me and GRILL? hailey, force grill to come, i miss that dude!!!

@mark LAME :( lol

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Plank isn't coming.
Alukard said it's ok for Plank to come unless people have a problem with it. And either people are too afraid to speak there minds or are entirely forgetful of how Plank stole money from anyone.

Either way right not Plank intends on coming despite how he ****ed everyone over.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Is Plank gonna be allowed to compete at this tournament?
Alukard said it's ok for Plank to come unless people have a problem with it. And either people are too afraid to speak there minds or are entirely forgetful of how Plank stole money from anyone.

Either way right not Plank intends on coming despite how he ****ed everyone over.

Really though...does it bother you that much? I dnt post much anymore but I read the boards and Ive seen you post about this on several occasions. Give it a rest and let his nutsack breathe please

@hailey LOL damn what a mysterious boss. there cant be that many giant black dudes in jersey city blaring hardcore music out of their stereo! LOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
@hailey LOL damn what a mysterious boss. there cant be that many giant black dudes in jersey city blaring hardcore music out of their stereo! LOL
LMFAO

So true, know what I'll give the dude a call this weekend. I haven't chilled with him in a while which is a shame really.

Maybe I can convince the guy to make a comeback. Shame he has to work so often, he'd be like ****** my face if he continuously played.

But who knows.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I can't go, neither can Unknown, weon-x, or Raynex. So, yeah, Kage will be the highest placing Canadian. On a more serious note, though, why haven't you guys learned the Ganon MU yet? It's really not that hard. You don't even need to be good at the chain grab xD

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
So after the **** he did at PoundV you think that he should be allowed to compete and win money from the people he stole from?
Other than M2K, are the prize-winners from Pound 5 Melee really that mad about the incident?

I'm legitimately curious.

edit: lol @ blur

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
For me it's school johns. Unknown doesn't have the money to bus down there, same with weon. I'm unsure of Raynex's situation but to my understanding he's made no plans to go.

So, yeah. Kage will be the top placing Canadian unless WC decides to go, or if Vwins goes and just plays well in singles (and doesn't get a dumb bracket that Kage wouldn't have done better with anyway).

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
For me it's school johns. Unknown doesn't have the money to bus down there, same with weon. I'm unsure of Raynex's situation but to my understanding he's made no plans to go.

So, yeah. Kage will be the top placing Canadian unless WC decides to go, or if Vwins goes and just plays well in singles (and doesn't get a dumb bracket that Kage wouldn't have done better with anyway).
I thought the bus was hella cheap? And yo...**** school mang.

:(

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Bus is cheap, sure. But you underestimate how broke Unknown is. ;)

I offered to lend him money because I see him so much and he's one of my best friends but he's really adamant against the idea of borrowing money. So, yeah. As a result of this-- Kage! You gotta hold Fort Canada. All alone. You're our only hope. No pressure. <3

See you guys at APEX!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I can't go, neither can Unknown, weon-x, or Raynex. So, yeah, Kage will be the highest placing Canadian. On a more serious note, though, why haven't you guys learned the Ganon MU yet? It's really not that hard. You don't even need to be good at the chain grab xD
Yea man I think I actually was WORSE at the matchup because I focused TOO MUCH on chaingrabbing...

but alas I have evolved...

and kage is ****ed

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I only CG the DI away in Sheik vs. Ganon. Otherwise, after about 30%, he's just so comboable and by doing up tilt > ??? combos I don't risk mistiming my grab ever so slightly and being stomped into his CG so I prefer it. I've also literally never had a Ganon player DI away from one of my air combos.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Damn that sucks a lot.. =/

Bus is cheap, sure. But you underestimate how broke Unknown is. ;)

I offered to lend him money because I see him so much and he's one of my best friends but he's really adamant against the idea of borrowing money. So, yeah. As a result of this-- Kage! You gotta hold Fort Canada. All alone. You're our only hope. No pressure. <3

See you guys at APEX!
Heh, I've been in this situation plenty of times where I proved everyone wrong, no worries. Place your beliefs in me, I will become stronger! lol. (Spirit bomb plox)

Yea man I think I actually was WORSE at the matchup because I focused TOO MUCH on chaingrabbing...

but alas I have evolved...

and kage is ****ed
Pfftt, I'm ****ed? I think everyone else is ****ed if I go, I've got more tricks than you can handle.

plank musta learned how to tilt.

welp, better make sure my fox is ready just in case...
Hehe, we'll see about that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
"If I go"

Is this a question?

ARE YOU DOUBTING YOURSELF?

that doesnt seem very warrior-esque to me...

LLDL

Smash Hero
Quote from ppg: Step forth and bring thy manhood against mine own, so that we might see whom has the upper hand...upon the measuring stick!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok so important post ...

Plank you cannot attend rom4. for obvious reasons ... also dont IM me and bother to change my mind ... too many people hit me up about it...

on another note ... tec0 ... when are we going to play together ***** ??? LOL u better do some ******** carrying ... cuz ima have SERIOUS HOSTING JOHNS ^_~ HAHAHA

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ok so important post ...

Plank you cannot attend rom4. for obvious reasons ... also dont IM me and bother to change my mind ... too many people hit me up about it...

on another note ... tec0 ... when are we going to play together ***** ??? LOL u better do some ******** carrying ... cuz ima have SERIOUS HOSTING JOHNS ^_~ HAHAHA
lol alright.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok so important post ...

is this a real? lmao

damn guess ill be the only sheik here of any note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom