• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i jus wanna see the upsets..........nigz dont no about the sleepin giants known as tfs lol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So SWAGG was a success. For those of you who missed out on it and/or the livestream... you fake.

Now its time to reinvent the Young Link metagame and unleash it upon all at ROM.

Get hyped.

unknown522

Some guy
I'm gonna try posting here again:

Can anyone pick me up from 7th Ave & 28th St at 8:15AM on Saturday?

I am planning on taking the bus to NY, and it arrives at that time. It's about 40 mins from the venue.

PM me, or post here if you can. Please and thanks

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
$19 round trip, I believe.

You leave from Penn Station, which I'm pretty sure is where you're coming in, roughly?

EDIT: Looks like there's a train that leaves for Nanuet leaving from Penn Station at 8:07 on Saturday. Way to miss it by like seven minutes.

The next one leaves Penn Station at 10:07, I think.

unknown522

Some guy
damn. 2 hour wait. That sucks.

but yeah, I looked it up on google maps. If you still down, then I'll go with you, but I'd still prefer a ride of course

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Rides would be best, but most heads aren't gonna come into the city just for a pickup.

I mean, you'd be right in the heart of Manhattan. I can think of worse places to waste two hours.

I just gotta be sure to get my *** up and over to Penn Station by 8:15. That may be difficult if I'm up all night smashing the night before.

unknown522

Some guy
Rides would be best, but most heads aren't gonna come into the city just for a pickup.

I mean, you'd be right in the heart of Manhattan. I can think of worse places to waste two hours.

I just gotta be sure to get my *** up and over to Penn Station by 8:15. That may be difficult if I'm up all night smashing the night before.
alright. Much appreciated.

Unknown who you teaming with my doooo?

:phone:
kage probably.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
i think mango revoked his initial try hard attitude and wont be playing all out, or atleast pp said so =[ without hbox i think its garunteed m2k vs pp grandfinals again. unless their is an upset which im hoping for.

Say it ain't so Cam.......This tournament IS pp vs mango hype

Hax

Smash Champion
jman and i are going into the hyperbolic time chamber this week. we suck now lol

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I had no idea that the hyperbolic time chamber was a dbz reference until i just now googled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom