• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Kuralesache

Smash Cadet
I'm a local player and I can offer rides from DTW for 4 people if I'm compensated for gas. I might be able to supply housing as well. If you're flying in on the Friday before the tournament, message me. I'm gonna limit housing to people flying in unless I can't find 4 people who want free housing for some reason.

kd-

Smash Lord
I'm a local player and I can offer rides from DTW for 4 people if I'm compensated for gas. I might be able to supply housing as well. If you're flying in on the Friday before the tournament, message me. I'm gonna limit housing to people flying in unless I can't find 4 people who want free housing for some reason.
This guy is a beast, and also real chill

sidefx

Smash Champion
just figuring out flight details, rides and hotel stuff then ill register :D

edit: **** these prices. and these departure/arrival times blow.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
just figuring out flight details, rides and hotel stuff then ill register :D

edit: **** these prices. and these departure/arrival times blow.
Don't worry too much about departure/arrival times, I'll do everything possible to make it work on our end. I would avoid pulling a Sung/Crimson though, they're arriving at like 7am Saturday morning lol.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
HIV looks like a classic 50's style strongman. I wouldn't mess with him. He probably has a huge wheeled bicycle too.

Blitzbolt_

Smash Cadet
You know what we should do? Music off, sound effects only (for all setups, at all times).

I would say "and then play music in the background", but I think everyone's tastes are too different.

ORLY

Smash Master
also: sometimes the only way to find the tournament is to listen for dream land

Top Bottom