• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Results have been sent to Zinoto.

Fun tournament but very crazy for me. Insane day. Legendary even. I keep debating about running a 6th..this would be such a perfect closer for the series...but then I wonder how crazy the next one would get. These are getting to be legit. And we're expanding to other regions. I have a lot to think about. I guess people should like voice their opinion on whether they want a PS6.

Zinoto when you do the results thread explain that whole TioPro failure. Thanks for your help!

Now...going to go relax for the night. I'll finish up here when I recharge.
I mean, even though this was a great tourney overall, your goal was to make PS5 a larger-scale tournament than PS4. You haven't reached that goal yet. So give it another shot by hosting PS6!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Derek, e-mail me the bracket. I'll do it for you. No need to hold things up, I'm not doing anything tonight.

carrington.julian93@gmail.com

If you wanted to put you're own personal touch to it, I'll give you control of the thread after it's made so you can add you're own personal touch to it
You can give control to threads?
#noob

JTsm

Smash Master
Please host PS6. It was so hype and I'll go and help out too.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Do a PS6 so I can go this time. I honestly didn't know about the tournament until last minute, so I wasn't able to make preparations. :/

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Can neither of you do March so I can come. LMAO I have to go to PAX in March. how about late april/early may??

Xatic

Smash Lord
my spring break is probably gonna be Outrage week or the week after.

my finals are at the end of April.

My schedule doesn't matter that much though. With it being different than like every other college known to man I've gotten used to just getting my work done before the weekend without too much issue.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Note that May 4th would be a bad weekend. It's graduation commencement day at UM, and the streets of Ann Arbor are usually hella packed with traffic, not to mention you'd probably lose the attendance of anyone who is a senior at UM.

C.J.

Smash Master
Don't do it before March and don't do it in the summer and I'll *probably* come.

JTsm

Smash Master
May is your best bet IMO tech. May 11th, 18th, 25th sounds good.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My last day of school for the Spring semester is April 29th, so I would like to avoid mid to late April. I'm leaning more towards May. I want ample opportunities for advertising, accquiring extra money for "Financial Aid" and developing strategies for making this one even better. So it's very likely I will select a date in May. If I didn't it would be early April.

This means that May 4th is not an option.

May 25th is memorial day weekend so I would like to avoid that.

So by process of elimination we're looking at May 11th and 18th right now. April 6th is also a possibility.

Top Bottom