• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I personally would love a playstation 6

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo, if it's in December, I can house peeps in my apartment ^.^

W.C.N

Smash Lord
This is Michigan there is no guarantee we will have snow until the new year and even then it's iffy

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Probably looking at the first weekend of December like last year. Just need to confirm Pierpont and the auditorium again for those dates. So I guess I have to start contacting people and pull strings again.

And I guess hosting this tournament will force me to become active in the community until it's finished. Welp...here we go again.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'll try to bring other Canadians but somehow I feel like i'll be the only one dumb enough to take overnight buses

ZTD | TECHnology

So Joe have already realized that hype is not going to be an issue at one of my events. Good man, you learned quickly.

:denzel:

EDIT: Michigan takes care of all of our visitors for our big events. Rest assured we will pull out all of the stops to ensure your experience here is A1. Phoenix Saga is our pride and joy series after all and we're going to make it amazing. For those of you who will be experiencing your first PS event, you're in for a real treat.

The Michigan experience is unlikely any other! I stake my reputation as a person/TO on this series!

JTsm

Smash Master
So will this be brawl only?

You'll bring a lot of West MI if you had P:M too.

ZTD | TECHnology

Seems like a lot of work to try to fit a P:M event in what's probably going to be a very busy Brawl event all in one day. And I would prefer to try to do this in one day unless it gets super big. I have thought about it, but I would have to figure out how it would even be possible to work that into the schedule.

JTsm

Smash Master
I have no problem running PM in a separate room. Do whatever you feel will work, Tech.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If there is a P:M thing. Lain's stupid rule needs to be in effect, at least for something this size.

Also Derek I will begin sketching a sexy logo for you and when the time is right you will be front paged on AiB.

ZTD | TECHnology

Did you think I would not use Lain's Stupid Rule for this? lol. I have learned well from my amateur TO days. We will not make the same mistakes if I decide to allow a Project Melee event at this. Ordinarily I am against the idea of a side event however, I think it doable. I just need to figure out how feasible this actually is and whether it would attract enough people. We will discuss this in the staff meeting coming up.

In addition, thanks for getting to work on that. I was going to message you but you're already on it. I will let you have free reign with the logo this time. Make it sexy, is all I ask so that shouldn't be an issue for you.

LOE1

Smash Lord
better get a teamate while their still available. ally is prob gonna team with sk...zinoto is free in teams....apasher, teams? :denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I was just saying hi, I actually wanna team with Stewy or Ksev at this if possible. Ian and I are long over due for teaming since PS5 was the last time we actually teamed haha.

Top Bottom