• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Why is it that when Seagull Joe gets sidetracked by the stream chat and talks about random ****, everyone hates, but when I do it and then go away people are like "put pidge back on commentary"? :troll:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Cause Seagull has an ugly voice that always cracks so he sounds like that teenage kid from the Simpsons with bad acne

And he hurt TO Joe's back

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll post my shoutouts in the results thread. I had another great time being in Michigan for this.

Apasher, Make sure you check around for some of my matches on your Wii. I wanna see them. Some had :fox: & others had :sonic:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why is it that when Seagull Joe gets sidetracked by the stream chat and talks about random ****, everyone hates, but when I do it and then go away people are like "put pidge back on commentary"? :troll:
Cause you have ****.
Cause Seagull has an ugly voice that always cracks so he sounds like that teenage kid from the Simpsons with bad acne

And he hurt TO Joe's back
And you're black.

GG.

:018:

fZk

Smash Lord
There was somebody who's commentating was so terrible and unfunny that I actually texted Ori_bro and asked him to please remove him because it was making the stream unwatchable. That person was removed within 10 minutes. I'm going to assume it was you Seagull.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
V, how was my commentary (you're honest opinion). It was my first time doing it and I had a good time, but I'd rather have someone else do it if I'm not what people wanna hear.

Also, Mitch any matches with the SuNnY tag, can you upload as well. Shoutouts in the results thread <3
I personally enjoyed your commentary. I wouldn't have guessed it was your first time, it sounded like you were used to it.

Also watching Delta and Seagul playing for like an hour in the stream made me want to kill myself.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Vs Salem was one of the most fun bouts of item control I've ever had. Truth.

Didn't get to play Deltacod though. :(

:phone:

Xatic

Smash Lord
There was somebody who's commentating was so terrible and unfunny that I actually texted Ori_bro and asked him to please remove him because it was making the stream unwatchable. That person was removed within 10 minutes. I'm going to assume it was you Seagull.
I mean, I removed whoever it was as soon as I heard what was going on. I aim to please the people at home as much as the people at the venue. Thanks for letting us know though it really helps us out.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Derek, e-mail me the bracket. I'll do it for you. No need to hold things up, I'm not doing anything tonight.

carrington.julian93@gmail.com

If you wanted to put you're own personal touch to it, I'll give you control of the thread after it's made so you can add you're own personal touch to it

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Not only is V a Canadian Indian but this isn't funny (nor is it good trolling).
I never in my life have trolled V115. What's a Canadian Indian? Is that like a Native American? Or an Indian who lives in Canada? I really don't know lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
It's a Canadian who lives in India

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Results have been sent to Zinoto.

Fun tournament but very crazy for me. Insane day. Legendary even. I keep debating about running a 6th..this would be such a perfect closer for the series...but then I wonder how crazy the next one would get. These are getting to be legit. And we're expanding to other regions. I have a lot to think about. I guess people should like voice their opinion on whether they want a PS6.

Zinoto when you do the results thread explain that whole TioPro failure. Thanks for your help!

Now...going to go relax for the night. I'll finish up here when I recharge.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Results have been sent to Zinoto.

Fun tournament but very crazy for me. Insane day. Legendary even. I keep debating about running a 6th..this would be such a perfect closer for the series...but then I wonder how crazy the next one would get. These are getting to be legit. And we're expanding to other regions. I have a lot to think about. I guess people should like voice their opinion on whether they want a PS6.

Zinoto when you do the results thread explain that whole TioPro failure. Thanks for your help!

Now...going to go relax for the night. I'll finish up here when I recharge.
Do us all a favor a take a shot because you deserve one after yesterday. I had an absolute blast.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I personally enjoyed your commentary. I wouldn't have guessed it was your first time, it sounded like you were used to it.

Also watching Delta and Seagul playing for like an hour in the stream made me want to kill myself.
Yo, I'm sorry that nobody else wanted to go play on Stream. Nobody found a pools match to put up and nobody else stepped up to the plate. Don't blame us or the people running the stream because there was literally nothing going on. >_>

Also, host PS6 plz. It was awesome.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'd come back for the ramen.

And the next one I will bring EE both to team with and as a person for true good commentary.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Results will be up shortly, I am sending the pools results to Zinoto right now. Also if you haven't done this yet. Click attend on AiB, I'll be getting results up there shortly as well.

LOE1

Smash Lord
we all want a ps6bro, you should know. but its ultimatly ur decision, so yea

Top Bottom