• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

LOE1

Smash Lord
i honestly didnt expect how good i did. i was aiming for 13th place lol. ps1 phoenix saga i did good at too. some shoutouts when results up

me9595

Smash Apprentice
if any of you played on the tv closest to the TO desk and want to make sure your match gets uploaded, let me know, because there are like 70 replays on my wii and im not uploading all of them. deltacod already asked me to upload his stuff so if you played him dont worry

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
if any of you played on the tv closest to the TO desk and want to make sure your match gets uploaded, let me know, because there are like 70 replays on my wii and im not uploading all of them. deltacod already asked me to upload his stuff so if you played him dont worry
If there was any other videos of a Yoshi that isn't Deltacod (aka a Pink Yoshi), I would like those uploaded please~
Also, this tourney was pretty much amazing <3 I'll do the typical shoutout thing and whatnot later. Good stuff everyone :3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mitch if you could upload any sets thats include an Olimar with the Akemi tag that would be great

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You're amazing. Thanks so much!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
+1

Also GGs to everyone today. You all made this so special T_T
This. Please either keep him off commentary for all future events until he learns how to actually talk about the match and not just get sidetracked by the stream chat/talk about random **** like YuGiOh.
After today I'm boycotting any and all streams that allow Seagull anywhere close to the commentary station.
^ hahaha. it's so true.
Stay mad fools.

:018:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
There's a bunch of doubles/some singles saved on my Wii. I was at a small white TV and my Wii had tape on it that said "Lordy".

PM me if any of you guys want me to upload.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
V, how was my commentary (you're honest opinion). It was my first time doing it and I had a good time, but I'd rather have someone else do it if I'm not what people wanna hear.

Also, Mitch any matches with the SuNnY tag, can you upload as well. Shoutouts in the results thread <3

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I remember playing a doubles match on the Wii closest to the TO station, but I don't recall saving those matches.

Also, I'm curious to listen to what Zinoto's commentary is like.

me9595

Smash Apprentice
I remember playing a doubles match on the Wii closest to the TO station, but I don't recall saving those matches.

Also, I'm curious to listen to what Zinoto's commentary is like.

i forgot to turn on the recording thing for dubs, so none of that will be uploaded

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sustained some damage to my car on the way home because some stupid little animal or something popped out of nowhere at the last second. Fantastic. Shugo and I are totally fine though so no worries there.

Tournament itself was pretty awesome. Shoutouts in the results thread when I have time.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Sustained some damage to my car on the way home because some stupid little animal or something popped out of nowhere at the last second. Fantastic. Shugo and I are totally fine though so no worries there.

Tournament itself was pretty awesome. Shoutouts in the results thread when I have time.

I'm glad to hear you guys are okay though <3

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
So, I have bad news:

I lost my SD card, and I moved all of the tourney matches on there. So I can't record any replays that were played on my setup.

Sorry to those who played on that setup.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Real talk, SoulPech is one of the most clutch players I've ever watched.

With Jigglypuff.
He's definitely one of my favorite players to watch because of that.

So, I have bad news:

I lost my SD card, and I moved all of the tourney matches on there. So I can't record any replays that were played on my setup.

Sorry to those who played on that setup.
Too bad you guys won't be able to see the sets.

:denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Looooooool

Oh yeah one of the commentators (I think it was Ori_bro) was stuttering like a mother****er and he kept saying 'ummm'/'uhhh' after every other word.

No hate intended but STEP IT UP DUDE
No harm done dude. I'm definitely trying to become a better commentator and critics will be the first people I listen to. I'm also not going to be on the mic when I'm on 2 hours of sleep, and have been doing nothing but commentary for hours on end. My brain was SOOOOO fried

Results thread!!!!!!!
inb4youmakeit

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Props to Tech Chase and anyone else for helping putting this tournament together. By far one of my favorite tournaments. Will def make the trip again.
I've been converted.

Grimey grimey grimey
:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Top Bottom