Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 225,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!
You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!
- Last Activity:
- May 21, 2016
- Nov 5, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Smash Ace, 24, from Mah Closet, MI
- FF WuvS was last seen:
- May 21, 2016
- Aug 4, 1992 (Age: 24)
- Home Page:
- Mah Closet, MI
- Strim-Stramer and Lazy Speedrunner.
- Brawl FC:
- Wii Number:
- 7112 1924 8780 3691
- Smash 64 Main:
- Melee Main:
- Brawl Main:
- Project M Main:
- Smash 3DS Main:
- Duck Hunt
- You can also just call me Yoshi or Dakota, I'm not particular.
- Smash Wii U Main:
- Meleer, Brawler, P:Mer, and Smash 4...er?
- Michigan's main Smash streamer (Sm4sh/Brawl side).
- Partnered Streamer on Twitch.
- Ex-Leader/Owner of FishFlop.
- Retired from Smash as of December 2013 (last active tourney in March 2014.)
- Still an active streamer in the community.
- Hit me up sometime. I'm just really shy and don't tend to talk to others unless spoken to beforehand.
Social Media Links
- Active YT: GooshiGaming
- TwitchTV: GooshiGaming
- Stream/"business" Email: GooshiGaming@hotmail.com
- Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Ask
As stated above, I was (one of) the leader/owner of FishFlop, along with Xatic. I quit FishFlop and Smash competitively in December of 2013. I (officially) started GooshiGaming in Dec. of 2014 and started to stream Sm4sh in Mar. of 2015. I got partnered on Twitch on Oct. 13th, 2015 (also my grill's birthday haha.)
If you want me to stream for your tourney, please don't hesitate to message me by any of the above links. I'm pretty flexible and definitely willing to work with people. My "rates" for a traditional Saturday tourney are:
- $60 base fee
- $15 for lunch (sometimes between doubles ending and pools.) $10 if it's just me streaming.
- EITHER $.75 per person ($1.50 for $10 venue) OR 35% of Venue profit (to help ensure I get a decent pay if you make a great profit, but I don't if you don.t.)
- Subscrbers of 3, 6, and 12 months do get special pricing. Also my number of subscribers effect how much I charge (it never goes up, at 50 and 100 subs I lower my prices.)
- Weekly and Bi-Weekly tourneys vary.
1) SPAU 3 (JTsm, Mar. 2014)
2) PS5 (Tech_Chase, Dec. 2012)
3) Gamer's Gauntlet (Gifts, Aug. 2014)
HM) MSSS #1 I think (Ori, June 2014)
HM) Operation Fraud #1 (Ludi, Oct. 2015)
Also, I'm really a guy. Not a girl.