• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

stewyian

Smash Ace
I was just saying hi, I actually wanna team with Stewy or Ksev at this if possible. Ian and I are long over due for teaming since PS5 was the last time we actually teamed haha.
I think my back has recovered enough for us to team again

LOE1

Smash Lord
LOE1 you wanna do Double Wario shenanigans?
hm...how to put this in a non dickish way...i kinda want to team with someone better than you for a really big tourney like PS6. no hard feelings bro :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Nah I still get trolled a **** ton, you aren't on skype enough to see it. I just don't give a **** lol.

SoulPech

Smash Master
See if you had just a character that wasn't terrible from the start maybe Chris would want to team with you.

:yeahboi:
He did at the last tournament we went to. We got 2nd losing to Ally and SpartaKick. :yeahboi:

soulpech ill mm your wario too
The day I take this seriously is the day that you actually GO to a touranment, come up to me, and say "Hey, wanna MM?" which I don't see that happening for a while.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
He did it to me the last tourney you both were at, meaning he was doing MM's and you weren't

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
He did at the last tournament we went to. We got 2nd losing to Ally and SpartaKick. :yeahboi:

The day I take this seriously is the day that you actually GO to a touranment, come up to me, and say "Hey, wanna MM?" which I don't see that happening for a while.

Yeah but who was 3rd and 4th?

ZTD | TECHnology

*walks away from thread*

:denzel:

No, in serious news, how the hell do I update the thread details. The OP needs to be changed too but I can't change the date/stuff from the OP.....am I going to have to make a new thread? I feel like I'm either being really blind or this layout sucks.

LOE1

Smash Lord
*walks away from thread*

No, in serious news, how the hell do I update the thread details. The OP needs to be changed too but I can't change the date/stuff from the OP.....am I going to have to make a new thread? I feel like I'm either being really blind or this layout sucks.
well how much have you been drinking lately?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
*walks away from thread*

There should be an "edit" button on the top right corner next to the Google map.

ZTD | TECHnology

That **** is so small and inconspicuous....how the **** am I supposed to think to look there? Garbage layout.

Anyway, the date info is changed. You can start RSVPing as well. Changes will come to the OP throughout the next few weeks. But this event is now official. Get hype.

Also as far as hosting Project Melee I have to make a decision on this soon and who will be running the event/how feasible it is to do so. More news on that soon.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ It'll be a lot better competition than Youmacon if you want to come out. Ask anyone around, my series is worth the trip. Let me know if you are interested and we can make some arrangements for you.

ZTD | TECHnology

For now, the game plan is to have Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles (pools and bracket) and , Project: Melee (bracket only).

For those P:M players who may be wondering why I am only doing P:M singles bracket this is the answer:

I'm not Jesus.

It's a Brawl regional with relatively large attendance, hosting a side event all fit into one day, while having to transition to another venue later in the day. If I have more time I would do more. I do want to support the growing P:M following though so this is my attempt to support the players by bringing another game into my previously Brawl exclusive regional. I hope you guys understand ;)

In addition, I will doing an external website for this event that will enable users to register beforehand. For P:M I may make registration mandatory so I can get a good feel of how many people are trying to enter this event and so I can make the proper arrangements to support the players entering.

Top Bottom