• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Akashi

Smash Lord
The first post's confirmed attendees is from 2012, right?

Meneil and I are interested in coming, and you can pretty much confirm us for now. Hopefully we can attract more IL players to carpool.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Guaranteed to come! Unsure if anyone from Md/Va will fly with me to this, but I'll ask around. I saw Ally is talking to Zinoto to team. Does that mean Sparta Kick is available?

Oh and...The ramen...

:018:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
The first post's confirmed attendees is from 2012, right?

Meneil and I are interested in coming, and you can pretty much confirm us for now. Hopefully we can attract more IL players to carpool.
Yes, Attendance list hasn't been updated since PS5. But do expect a large amount of these players to return.

Depending on my finals I may actually be unable to make this....><
You suck clowsui.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Guaranteed to come! Unsure if anyone from Md/Va will fly with me to this, but I'll ask around. I saw Ally is talking to Zinoto to team. Does that mean Sparta Kick is available?

Oh and...The ramen...

:018:
I'm teaming with LOE1. We're going to spotdodge our way to victory.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I have been given the task of letting you all know.

Yes this is still happening.

Yes Tech Chase is super busy.

He will be posting a tenative schedule tomorrow.

-Your friendly neighborhood Old Man Xatic

JTsm

Smash Master
This man got some dust over on this thread. ;P jk I wub u bby <3

Xatic

Smash Lord
PS6 UPDATE PART 2

Any out of State Players looking to attend, that could use some assistance can either Text Tech Chase or Message him VIA Facebook (Derek Greggs)

If I get any more updates you guys will know as soon as I know. I'll try my best to keep you posted. :yeahboi:

I am told that we will be using the schedule from PS5 with slight modifications. I am also told to let you know that we will be expecting around 70+ attendants.

Schedule for people too lazy to look at OP:
9:00-10:00 A.M - Venue opens/Stations and everything relating to tournament play get set up.[/COLOR]

10:00 - 12:00 P.M. - Free play and Registration for both events. Doubles registration closes at Noon on the dot. I will take Phone calls notifying your late arrival up until 12. If you aren't here by the time your match is called, I'm not waiting. DQed automatically from the first set.

12:30 P.M. - Double Starts

2:00 P.M. - Registration for Singles CLOSES. If you haven't registered at this point, you're not getting in. I will take phone calls notifying your late arrival up until 2 as well. I will try to toss you in the second wave of pools if possible but I'm not going out of my way to do so.

2:45-3:00 P.M - Pools begin. Pools will be split into two waves of 8. During the time your wave is not playing, you should take this time to go get food, relax and whatever else. Because everyone will be getting plenty of time to relax, the break between bracket and pools will be short. We expect pools to be done quickly and we will not tolerate excessive idol time. Matches need to be played on a consistent basis. Staff will be there to enforce this. And not being there for your pool will NOT be tolerated. If we can't find you after 10 minutes, I'm just gonna DQ you from all of your matches. Also around this point Doubles should be coming to a conclusion soon.

Note: Myself and about half of the staff will be in the first wave of pools to ensure that Bracket can start getting worked on once we're done. Also staff will be split between waves to ensure there is enough people enforcing matches during both waves.

7:30 P.M. - Bracket starts. We will be using a modified Mages DQ Rule for this event. 5 minutes after your set is called if you're not there....you lose Game 1. After another 5 minutes you lose the set. No mercy. We have a strict schedule.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
just sayin who uses default? thats just boring and looked worse then blue....which is really white with blue stuff

Top Bottom