• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Man, I hope the OP gets changed soon. I really wanna see a PM side event, so I can at least make some money. It's gonna be weird, this'll be my last Brawl Tournament before I move strictly to PM and Melee. Still, should be fun to see all the old AA crew again. Been missin' you guys.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The OP does need to get updated that I do agree with.

Miles there is going to be a P:M Singles event here. It'll be happening during Brawl Doubles and parts of Brawl Pools.

I know that Boxxy and Ham are like 75% sure they are coming to this to see familiar faces and potentially enter.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ughh I wanna get some interest from NEOH or PGH to go to this.
Driving up alone isn't really worth IMO.....blahhhhh (I get sleepy when driving alone .___.)

So yeah, if anyone from NEOH or PGH wants to go, hit me up. I drive right through Cleveland to Michigan, so yeahhh....

(this also depends on finals but I gave myself a stupid easy quarter of making concept art for projects and gen eds for art students....

also also am i able to bring prints/buttons to sell if i have leftovers from Youmacon and Shuffle?)

Boxxy

Smash Lord
ya'll so free gonna come and take all ur money rollin in da $$$ ya i luv dem strippers :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight:
victory is my destiny :metaknight:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I heard that man made it to lvl cap on WoW recently.
That took less than a month, during the summer when I was finished with my summer classes. I can't even play that game seriously now. I have like...no time for anything. My schedule:

Mon-Wed: School all day.
Thur-Sat: Work from 3pm to 3/4am. The beginning of the day is spent studying.
Sun: Studying/homework/attempting to relax.

I literally don't have a life right now. Never again. Never again. I would rather delay my degree than do this again.

Anyway, sorry for my lack of presence on the forums. I have submitted the app to become an Apex Qualifier and we have a few other things to take care of. I wanted to see if anyone uses this RSVP feature on the OP but I'll probably just whip up an attendance list like last time. Because of the importance of this next month, I am taking a little time off work to make sure that things get handled by me. On the bright side, I'm like rich now from my new job. But if you want to talk to me personally, either text me or go or facebook. I am rarely on here now.

oCaptGo

Smash Rookie
Ughh I wanna get some interest from NEOH or PGH to go to this.
Driving up alone isn't really worth IMO.....blahhhhh (I get sleepy when driving alone .___.)

So yeah, if anyone from NEOH or PGH wants to go, hit me up. I drive right through Cleveland to Michigan, so yeahhh....

(this also depends on finals but I gave myself a stupid easy quarter of making concept art for projects and gen eds for art students....

also also am i able to bring prints/buttons to sell if i have leftovers from Youmacon and Shuffle?)

ay my man. I'd ride with you and I'll chip in for gas you're on the way to the place. I'm carless atm so I feel like a teenager all over again >.<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Nah, I'm just gonna buckle down and go Sonic next time and submit myself to the least fun matchup in the entire game forever. But hey you're welcome to try and stop me this time, I'm gonna be goin' hard on practicing this month.
Money match?

:018:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I think I've given up correcting people rofl
ill let you know if i end up going
Where are you at, Capt?

Also, i have extra prints/buttons from youmacon. League/BlazBlue/original prints + RWBY/Smash (zss, marth, mk, kirby)/BlazBlue (Rags/Jin/Noel/Tao) buttons

if anyone wants em, i can post references and bring em.

Top Bottom