• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
***** you need to stop taking this **** so serious lol

braggin rights bittttttttt

oh and obviously if you dont play this game at its absolute highest level at least once a month you are a scrub and will never know anything about the game :)

Crimson)S(hadow

Smash Apprentice
LOOOOL why are people such *******? did u not see mango 3-0 him in winners? u guys that stupid? Mango is the best. It's literally that simple noobs. He probably let him win cause he traveled this far and payed for a flight. ****ING JABRONIES
wes, as much as i hate your ugly *** fake double shine where you waveland after the second shine because you can't tell if you jumpcanceled or not, you're right about this. mango's falco is utterly invincible to spacies, if he's really serious he wouldn't lose at all.

Armada

Smash Lord
LOOOOL why are people such *******? did u not see mango 3-0 him in winners? u guys that stupid? Mango is the best. It's literally that simple noobs. He probably let him win cause he traveled this far and payed for a flight. ****ING JABRONIES
Yeah and I 4-0 PP in winners in Norway. I let him take many games in GF to let the crowd see some hype matches. If you can't see that you clearly don't understand this game =)

GOOD **** PP!
Congratz man and now Im even more excited for our next battle.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I think there are a few sides to this, but Wes definitely has a point.

Mango 3-0'd Peepee, and if you saw Peepee, he seemed genuinely frustrated at his first two losses against Mango's Falco. He was even shaking his head left and right at one point. That is something that Peepee DOESN'T do specifically. I don't think that Peepee would instantly get good enough to not get 3-0'd again after being massacred.

However, in the second GF set, someone told Mango to win and Mango said out loud "I CAN'T." I was right there when he said it.

I did notice key differences in how Mango was playing, though. He was NOT spacing like he normally does, he was not doing any obscure approaches, and he was getting hit by shine out of shield like it was nobody's business.

clowsui

Smash Legend
"I can't"?

Dude Hugo said it best. He might be playing bad but his johns-filled mindset is unacceptable. That's not the mind of a champion.

Stop making johns for him.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
hey guys i left my TV @ jakes yesterday. it's a phillips magnabox, black, with ~20in screen. it was near the entrance between both rooms. if anyone's seen it or has it, let me know. thx.
yo it looks like i mistakingly grabbed your TV. What city do you live in?

COCO

Smash Cadet
MikeHaze I live in West Torrance, South Bay. If you want to drop it off at my house i'll give you my address.

crush

Smash Master
Yeahhh ur dumb end of story. Keep my blinders on? Ur really that ******** enough to say that when u werent even there and i was. I even talked to peepee and mango after. YOUR THE DUMBEST **** EVER SERIOUSLY. If u rewatch GF u can just see mango ****ing around the whole time but i guess ur to bad at this game to even realize whats going on.
ya dont listen to black chris hes just mad at life for being lonely and nerdy and needs to take it out on someone

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey so if he's just a contender does that make mango or armada contenders too? or are they just the best until PP is the best?
Armada's outplaced PP a few times in a row so he's more than a contender, he's the champion.

Criticizing the socal mindset is so 2011. Monetizing the socal mindset is the new metagame. If I can find a couple of people willing to be as dumb about mango's chances as they were about Wes's, I'm set to make a killing at apex.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

silly silly people

its really simple

I just didnt take grand finals serious...

thats about it

Anyone there would tell you that i was smiling and laughing the whole time

Im not johning im just saying what happened

Kevin won and thats that

Just dont like when people say all this stuff when it just comes down to me not playing as serious as i should have

I thought i could beat him not trying that hard

So that was a Mis step on my part LMAOAOA

And not to take away from kevin

he played super amazing

I thought jumping off the stage would indicate the level of my trying that was taking place

guess not.. Woulda worked back in the day ROFLL

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
You guys need to get off mango's nads. I still think he's the best in the US but he clearly took a huge mental loss to PP. PP was surrounded by only haters and got slaughtered in winners finals. He stacked his **** up and still won two sets. Hugs told Mango to step it up and Mango said he couldn't win

So, don't even try to pretend that Mango lost on purpose.

Edit: Mango if you don't want people to get the wrong idea then take it seriously and win, it's as simple as that. I know you don't play for me or the community but just know that I don't take off of work and fly out to these events to stream so players can sandbag grands.
:phone:[/Sizemore]

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

silly silly people

its really simple

I just didnt take grand finals serious...

thats about it

Anyone there would tell you that i was smiling and laughing the whole time

Im not johning im just saying what happened

Kevin won and thats that

Just dont like when people say all this stuff when it just comes down to me not playing as serious as i should have

I thought i could beat him not trying that hard

So that was a Mis step on my part LMAOAOA

And not to take away from kevin

he played super amazing

I thought jumping off the stage would indicate the level of my trying that was taking place

guess not.. Woulda worked back in the day ROFLL
LMFAO classy

you played the same in both sets.

If you thought that was my best, you are in for quite a surprise.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
From this point on, you guys should cite the similarities and differences between the two sets using timestamps if possible.

Gettin my popcorn.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Are you honestly gonna say i played the same?

HOLEY

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL
nah okay good point

I played better which forced you to play worse, though your relative level remained the same.

that works too but that gets into fighting game perspectives there and I don't have a mango-oriented viewpoint so that's as far as this goes.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
You did play better. But I played no where near as good as i did in winners because i didnt try as hard as I did in winners. Super simple

Im not upset that you won at all.. Before i sat down i knew you would win

I just hate all these BUSTERS talking like they know whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom