• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
this does explain why I'm blocked on facebook ROFLLLLL

edit: well I knew I'd lose in winners so I guess that was a fun tournament that proved nothing

LOOOLLLL

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This is the best **** talk ever.

"I knew you'd beat me in grand finals!"
"Yeah? Well, I knew you'd send me to losers' finals!"

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
When I met Wieners, I said "That's a cool name. Wieners. I like Wieners."
Before I could clarify that I am not the homosex, the crowd split us as if a fissure had erupted between us.

So, Wieners, just FYI, no homo.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
:) I tried lol

:phone:
Me and Armada where watching the stream, hyping it up and rooting for you. <3

You didn't get anywhere near as much hype as Aussyboo and Combofest though. Armada has a lot to learn from our hero, Aussyboo. Only Osten and Chet deserve as many medals as he does. Uncle Göran and Uncle 360 deserve more, however.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
no, this thread is about Axe, and how he played fantaxtically
His fourth match with Peepee on Battlefield in LF was the single best match that I've ever seen Pikachu be played. It was legendary. I guess Axe wanted to prove Mango wrong after Mango yelled "GIMMICKS" during their match on Final Destination.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes I think all the trash talk btw mango vs armada/pp it's only for the hype and when the tournaments ends they all go for bit**** with all the money they earn

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I thought Mango played his set like a real cold killa and PP played his set like Nas from illmatic smell me?

#KevinMNation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom