• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RaynEx took my stocks, AND MY WOMAN!!!!! -Fox General Discussion-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Well, we all know RaynEX, about yay high, really technical, seems like a nice guy, right? WRONG!!!!!

See, there is this girl I've kind of had my eye on this semester who lives in my building. The other night, I had a dream where I finally decided to go up and say something to her. So, I took a deep breath, and walked over to her room. Upon seeing her, I asked her about the movies. Her response? "Sorry, I'm going out with RAYNEX!" Then, as if on cue, The wily Fox player emerges from the elevator, they embrace, and then leave the building. Leaving me alone, and staring at the elevator door.

Upon waking, all I could do was laugh.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Loved it but not Fox related...

Some Fox mod or DL should make a Fox social thread...

I'll leave it open for now but I will close it by tomorrow.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol when I read it originally, I didn't see that you said it was a dream, so I was like... man... raynex really IS a jerk. He went ALL the way to PA to still this poor man's woman!

You can bet he bed-cancelled...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
why does everything have to stay in the "general discussion" threads?

personally i'm against them.

isn't the whole boards supposed to be general discussion?

let the guy with the amazing story keep his thread instead of locking it because its not a "serious business" post.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Infiniting her against the wall of the elevator....
I need to learn how to do these AT's Raynex!!!
Its tough, but you can do it. You're going to need lots of patience and many nights by yourself practicing.

In you basement

all alone

just you and your control stick

Eventually you'll be able to drillshine infinite any girl

I mean opponent

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Its tough, but you can do it. You're going to need lots of patience and many nights by yourself practicing.

In you basement

all alone

I mean opponent
Quote of the year!!!!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Raynex does look the type to be pullin girls of the bench like a six man......how do u mindgame sum1 in their on dreams man...thats a persons sanutary and safe spot....a mindgame inside of sum1's mind is just 2 much

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Wow, I came here to learn how to fight the Fox ditto match-up, and I find this. Thread is full of win. If it were to be locked, and if a fox social group were to be made, you think someone would mind moving this there and unlocking it? Lol

Quote of the year!!!!
I second this. Your sig, however, is disturbing...really disturbing...

LAX_

Smash Apprentice

In you basement

all alone

I mean opponent
hahahahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahaahahahahha i gotta sig this.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
Raynex does look the type to be pullin girls of the bench like a six man......how do u mindgame sum1 in their on dreams man...thats a persons sanutary and safe spot....a mindgame inside of sum1's mind is just 2 much
"At least I'm safe inside my mind"

Wow, I came here to learn how to fight the Fox ditto match-up, and I find this. Thread is full of win. If it were to be locked, and if a fox social group were to be made, you think someone would mind moving this there and unlocking it? Lol
I love the fox ditto matchup.. it's probably just 'cause me and my friend did just that forever back in like '06/7 trying to imitate SHINED BLIND which was the **** back then. Strategy consisted of throwing them off the stage, shining, and repeating.

This still works because I generally play noobs only (my bros :x)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
DNS where r u at i live 20mins from mahopac and i no a few beastly players that live there...we havin a smashfest 2day actually

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
omg this thread is amazing <3
i used my 2,000th post on this, you'd better be glad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom