• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Can someone please explain to me what this means? He does this ALOT to Naked Snake. Is he coming onto him or something?
Also, I know that Ocelot loves Naked Snake ever since that defeat.

Underload

Lazy
1 more week for the ICs matchup. Once we've got every S and A tier matchup updated (decided to lump them together), then B's up next.

Once we get past B tier, every character only gets one week, maybe less.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I would play Snake and win harder at this scrub tourney, but Snake is just so boring since I've been playing Melee recently.

Edit: MAYBE, I'll go a little Pikachu.

.Marik

is a social misfit
MARIK! $10 Snake Ditto MM at next tourney that we're both at!
LOL, $2-5 dollars for now. =P

Bo3 or Bo5?

My Snake needs some major improvement, but I'll be working on him and ****** people until then!

Not to mention my Yoshi is still pretty beastly. :D

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
G/S/C are the best generation, but I won't care about the new games until they change the EV system back to the way it was in Generations 1 & 2 or show us the EVs.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I had a lot of fun with RBY but it got really stale, I haven't played TF2 either but I'd be more inclined to play that : p

IxxI

Smash Fence
Tourney tommorow. 29 entrants. My friend told me about this one kid who was going to sign up before him in the line, and as soon as this kid read the rules he yelled "NO ITEMS!?" and stormed off. My friend and I lol'd.

etecoon

Smash Hero
from what I've seen smashville took FD's spot as the top stage(people will ban it a lot against DDD, IC's, Diddy, and Falco, some characters like MK will avoid it a lot, it's not as common as it was in melee I think), and snake is more comparable to fox(some people theorycraft him as being better than MK even though he doesn't win like MK, is a lot more complicated to play...)

but I guess No items. Meta Knight only. Battlefield/Rainbow Cruise works too and is more of a reminder of what a bad game brawl is

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yep. Now I have to renew my records for the 1-P modes of Melee and unlock Score display now.

I'm so glad my other GC game data on the MC(Wind Waker,Twilight Princess, OOT Master Quest, Paper Mario:TTYD, MGS:The Twin Snakes, Super Monkey Ball 2, Mario Party 4, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2, etc. )survived.

Super Monkey Ball 2 is fun.

Top Bottom