• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

AfroQT

Smash Master
******** ****** has done no wrong
He has only done good.

He has a move that turns you into a critter....think about that.
And a move that binds you ........MAGICALLY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyway....how hard is it to make textures? I wanna make a pollywog Priest one.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This post was censored for containing to much of the censored word.

(Idiot, I don't use Revolution)

IxxI

Smash Fence
Just came on to tell everyone that I failed. I brought my Wii to MM that guy in Melee for $180, but I forgot the wiimote to press the icon to actually play. FML.

Also, AP Biology is a *****. Especially since I'm a Sophmore, and I haven't taken Biology previously, and I only have a semester's worth of Chemistry since I changed schools after the first semester. FMLx2.

I'm having a bad day. I also have to write an essay, which will probably take me all night. FMLx3.

Anyone care to cheer me up?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I blame ******** ******.
EDIT NO YOU

I dunno what else to say, Fence. Other than I love you and hope for the best. Does that make you feel better? If not, you can have these cookies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

Anyone care to cheer me up?
I ♥ u.

I blame ******** ******. pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest pollywog priest
******** ******! >:/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Screw you and your mod powers. >:U

I still see 2 uncensored words on the previous page that are highly offensive. It's your job as mod to bring this to justice.

And I have no idea what Bawrl skin looks like so I can't be h4x. I use smash blue, so I could still see it.

IxxI

Smash Fence
That didn't really help. Right now I'm pissed because the pen that I was using ran out of ink. It was a really good pen too, it wrote nice and clear. I'm astounded that it already ran out even though it's only been a monh of school. GAH. :mad:

I dunno what else to say, Fence. Other than I love you and hope for the best. Does that make you feel better? If not, you can have these cookies.

Cookies are pretty good. I'm running on a frappachino, though. ;O

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Screw you and your mod powers. >:U
fight the powa

That didn't really help. Right now I'm pissed because the pen that I was using ran out of ink. It was a really good pen too, it wrote nice and clear. I'm astounded that it already ran out even though it's only been a monh of school. GAH. :mad:
;________;

IxxI

Smash Fence

When I saw the Youtube link, I got pissed off because for some reason I haven't been able to watch any kind of video on the internet. It streams really slow, and I don't know why. If anyone has ideas on how to fix this, that would be awesome.

Anyway, I clicked it for the hell of it, and I saw the title of the video and lol'd. However, I wish I could watch it. :mad:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
wellllllllll
i just figured out i have AIDs.
my sister's in the hospital, my grandma had a heart attack.
i just spilled barbecue on my favorite pair of pants.
i got a paper cut a few hours ago.
and i just ate a supposedly round chip that wasn't even round.
MY LIFE SUCKS.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm not gonna be able to sleep with this paper cut. :/
im going to need some morphine or some ****.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
My hospitalized sister said i'd be fine as long as i kept barbecue sauce on it, thus why my pants are now scarred for life....

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
alright fella's. I need explosive set ups for snake, my snake has gone as far as it can without the help of the snakes that have made his metagame, please help?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Oh great. My Melee data got corrupt while trying to get the event only trophies and I had to start over. I had over 60,000 vs matches on there. Anyway, I already unlocked all the characters and stages again. At least I can still use the debug mode.

Anyway, as for Cherry64, learn the range of the explosives. For example, C4 seems to have crazy vertical range. If you plant it on the side platforms of Battlefield, it'll blow up every thing below it. It can even blow up foes below stages like Smashville.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shWFCPCJrd4

.Marik

is a social misfit
I play Snake now and want to learn more about him and contribute to the advancement of his metagame.

Yoshi is mediocre, I need something new and Snake is a blast to play.

So, you'll see me here and there. :D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hmm, I've got nades down, and c4 is my most used explosive, I need like god places to put sleepers, possibly some nice defensive set ups (aside from just dropping a nade then shielding it as the opponent blows it up) traps to throw peeps into. stuff like that :) traps can include ways to get an uTilt off too btw as that's a sexual killing move.

Top Bottom