• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
CPing MK to rainbow cruise is the key to beating him as snake, the massive WTF moment that ensues causes them to play worse nullifying the stage/character advantage

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I had an awesome MM on RC against an MK. Maybe I'll upload it.

Actually, I'd probably just upload the highlights, cause we just jumped around for like a munte and a half when he was on the phone, and we had to end it after the second stock because his ride was here. There was some crazy stuff in it though XD

AfroQT

Smash Master
RC is terrible for snake but okay.
if the MK learns how to fight on RC...your literally ****ed and have no chance of survival.

The only thing you can do is use the WTF moment to your favor...If you CP him there a few more times i can guarentee you'll change your mind.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I got second in a tourney today. 3-1 in grand finals. 44 entrants. I made some pretty big mistakes.

1. Accidently B-reversed a grenade while coming back to the stage, resulting in death.
2. Quick attacked under the stage.
3. Nana was a ****tard and did not want to sync back, so I Up-B'd and died for no reason.

Oh well, no johns. Those were my errors. My friend GemN and I ended up splitting though, 100$ each, so that made me happy. I was just pretty pissed at the fact I didn't do better. I wanted to at least make it to the fifth match. At least I didn't get 3-0'd. :bee:

SuSa

Banned via Administration
RC is terrible for snake but okay.
if the MK learns how to fight on RC...your literally ****ed and have no chance of survival.

The only thing you can do is use the WTF moment to your favor...If you CP him there a few more times i can guarentee you'll change your mind.
I guess Tyrant doesn't know RC.

I'm losing (by a stock) to players who are above me. (and I know this)

I still make silly mistakes, like rolling behind Marth's for no god**** reason. For making poor decisions sometimes when going down in the air. These mistakes (with Snake) can cost you a stock.

I'm slowly, but surely ironing them out.....

AfroQT

Smash Master
I guess Tyrant doesn't know RC.

I'm losing (by a stock) to players who are above me. (and I know this)

I still make silly mistakes, like rolling behind Marth's for no god**** reason. For making poor decisions sometimes when going down in the air. These mistakes (with Snake) can cost you a stock.

I'm slowly, but surely ironing them out.....
Tyrant probably doesnt know how to fight Snake on RC
And i dont know how good (or bad) Tyrant is. Never played him.

Like i said...you can only get that WTF moment once or twice...keep CPing that stage and see where it gets you. Get back to me in a month.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Lol. I MM'd that guy on Friday and JV 5 stocked in one game. He has to pay me $180, and is making payments of $20 a month. :laugh:

GemN

Smash Cadet
Haha, I won the tourney. Fence got raaaaped (by me).

Yes I know the kid who owes Fence $180. He's a pretty angry kid. He elbowed me in the chest because I asked him when he was gonna pay Fence... It was pretty funny actually.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I was doing poorly since I knew we were splitting I guess. I also was playing too predictably for some reason IN GRAND FINALS. Oh well, no johns. I lost. Grats *****. :bee:

Edit: Someone has the video where he tried to bite someone. I don't know who has it. I want it.
@SuSa This guy thought he was the best at Melee in the like the world or something. I knew all the tourney*** stuff, so I wanted to **** him. Technically he owes me $200, he gave me $20 for when I won. He currently owes me $180, however.

GemN

Smash Cadet
I was doing poorly since I knew we were splitting I guess. I also was playing too predictably for some reason IN GRAND FINALS. Oh well, no johns. I lost. Grats *****. :bee:

Edit: Someone has the video where he tried to bite someone. I don't know who has it. I want it.
No dude, we talked, we were playing for rep. I'm the best in our area now. No Excuses *****.

=)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Nothing like having a car break down on the side of the freeway an hour away from home, right after your cell phone dies and there's no where within walking distance. I was stuck there for almost four hours before a highway patrolman stopped and helped me out. It was gay :(

Nothing like having a car break down on the side of the freeway an hour away from home, right after your cell phone dies and there's no where within walking distance. I was stuck there for almost four hours before a highway patrolman stopped and helped me out. It was gay
Wow, never thought you could stand up against something like that.

IxxI

Smash Fence
And that's an excuse? "The only reason you won is because I played worse than you"

Riiiiight.
2 pages back I mentioned all of my crucial mistakes. They were my mistakes; I admit. I'm saying I would have done better, maybe not necessarily won the tourney. However, you won fair and square. I'm not going to deny it.

Edit: Dude, change your ****ing avatar. It's difficult to read what's on the billboard. Maybe you can change your location to, "We have pizza." :laugh:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey guys, how do I fight a very campy Yoshi? And I mean very campy, ledge hop egg toss for days. Should I just try and out camp him? Is this matchup in Snake's favor?

If it's not in his favor, I do use MK, DDD and Sheik, maybe one of them is better to use, although I know MK probably is not the best choice because of the chaingrab. I've checked matchup guides and none of the characters I use have anything for vs.Yoshi.

And oh my god, I NEED that shirt.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Hey guys, how do I fight a very campy Yoshi? And I mean very campy, ledge hop egg toss for days. Should I just try and out camp him? Is this matchup in Snake's favor?

If it's not in his favor, I do use MK, DDD and Sheik, maybe one of them is better to use, although I know MK probably is not the best choice because of the chaingrab. I've checked matchup guides and none of the characters I use have anything for vs.Yoshi.

And oh my god, I NEED that shirt.
Powershield his eggs, they're not that hard.

GemN

Smash Cadet
2 pages back I mentioned all of my crucial mistakes. They were my mistakes; I admit. I'm saying I would have done better, maybe not necessarily won the tourney. However, you won fair and square. I'm not going to deny it.

Edit: Dude, change your ****ing avatar. It's difficult to read what's on the billboard. Maybe you can change your location to, "We have pizza." :laugh:

i'm waiting to get my ash hat

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Powershield his eggs, they're not that hard.
Yes. Also, use your nades to camp him back, but watch your timing as eggs+nade= explosion, no matter where they are.

Snake clearly has the advantage here as Yoshi has issues approaching Snake when Yoshi's in the air.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Yes. Also, use your nades to camp him back, but watch your timing as eggs+nade= explosion, no matter where they are.

Snake clearly has the advantage here as Yoshi has issues approaching Snake when Yoshi's in the air.
I think he's trying to say, cook them well.

Top Bottom