• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
my memory is awful lol, I have good long term memory, I can remember **** from when I was like 2-3, but I can't remember recent stuff as well, like when I play brawl it probably takes me longer than it should to pick up on peoples habits because I literally don't remember what they did 10 seconds ago -_-

oh and wtf tennet 12/8 is amazing

Tennet

Smash Champion
I fail at counting it XD i like simple stuff... although i didn't even have to play much at 12/8 that one year...

Tennet

Smash Champion
Gotenks doesn't destroy cell...
gotenks didn't even exist then

EDIT: and yes serin has seen it, he came in the MI thread wanting to call cell >.>

IxxI

Smash Fence
I'm playing the kid for $180 tommorow, if everything goes according to plan I hope to get a recording. Last time he threw the controller and tried to bite some kid. It's going to be fun. ;D

IxxI

Smash Fence
Bite someone? That's new. You must feel proud to piss someone off enough that he becomes a cannibal, haha.
He also yelled, "**** YOU ASIAN!", flipped everyone off in the room, kicked the door open, and stormed out. I wonder what he will do tommorow.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Kid trunks later helps to defeat Cell, therefore Gotenks still beats Cell by poor logic and worse reasoning.
Normally you'd be correct, but unfortunately, Future Trunks is actually from a separate future than Kid Trunks eventually becomes part of, due to Future Trunks' intervention with the past. However, for completely separate reasons, I think the title should stay as it is <3

I never watched DBZ; I just remember lots of screaming and teleporting.
Fence, you are no longer welcome in this thread. Or this board. For that matter, you're no longer welcome to this generation.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Fence, if you do record the match, please get this kid's reaction too. It'd just be too funny to see.
Oh trust me, I'm not even that great in Melee, but I still wreck this kid. I mostly play to show off, and you can totally tell when you see me play. ;P

But yeah, I'll try to get a recording, just as long as I'm not in the video. >:X

napZzz

Smash Hero
sup *****es. I'm sad because I met hunger at a tourney the other day but didn't get to play him. :(

also, I dont think it was possible to not watch DBZ. I didn't really like it and for some reason I still watched it with my friends. It was that awesome

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol what up scabe, so anyway guys I posted a vid for crique here about a week ago and it got completely ignored, now is that just because nobody cbf'ed critqueing, was it in the wrong place?

do we even have an active critque thread?

should I even go to genesis? (hi dsf)

I dont think I've ever seen a snake vid posted here that has been properly critqued, shouldnt we, as a snake board, be doing something about this?

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
lol what up scabe, so anyway guys I posted a vid for crique here about a week ago and it got completely ignored, now is that just because nobody cbf'ed critqueing, was it in the wrong place?

do we even have an active critque thread?

should I even go to genesis? (hi dsf)

I dont think I've ever seen a snake vid posted here that has been properly critqued, shouldnt we, as a snake board, be doing something about this?
we critique if we feel like it, just try again if you think we missed it (its very possible)

we never had a critique thread

Genesis was in July

We're too busy winning and stuff to do anything other than spam the social thread, just try again and maybe you'll get lucky and somebody will help, or be a douche and make your own thread asking for critique (don't)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I know genesis was in july, I came down all the way from Australia and went to it, also evo.

but that was a personal joke made at dsf, so you should probably just ignore it.

and yeah I'll put it up again later.

Top Bottom