• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
^^or to make sure you don't... y'know... throw a nade when an egg is right in front of you so it blows up in your face

probably a little of both

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yes, both. Yoshi has to work much harder than you do to win. If you avoid his smashes, nair and uair, you'll live past 150%. Meanwhile, Yoshi dies from utilt at about 120% including DI.

Also, utilt can cut through the midair jump SA quite early.

I think the you guys should make a new guide for Snake. I know, I saw the guide of Abit Rusty but it's not like the other guides of the other characters but I'm not forcing you you can say that you don't want to do it and Abit Rusty's is nice but still.:laugh:

etecoon

Smash Hero
I agree, the guide is way too long and has too many unimportant details

I move that the text of the guide be deleted and replaced with a simpler, more concise message for new snake's

camp with nades and space with ftilt.

But I'm not starting the thread or I will. By the way something about match ups, for example
if you play on Meta Knight's good stages it's his favor but if on your stage, it's yours?

etecoon

Smash Hero
halberd may be in snake's favor or even, it's in MK's favor on every other stage(and he can just ban halberd lol)

*I main meta knight, this isn't just whiny snake mode

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
For MK's stages, I'm not sure if there are stages where he does have a disadvantage, but stay away from Battlefield. I'm sure there's at least one stage where the field is even.

OK. In a lighter note, while doing the single player modes with the Melee roster, I manage to Sacred Combo a CPU Pikachu on very hard. It was hilarious.

RATED

Smash Lord
Yes, both. Yoshi has to work much harder than you do to win. If you avoid his smashes, nair and uair, you'll live past 150%. Meanwhile, Yoshi dies from utilt at about 120% including DI.

Also, utilt can cut through the midair jump SA quite early.
I play against a yoshi mainer a LOT! and really snake have the advantage if u know the MU, if the yoshi camp in the edge, just throw a granade near the edge he will stop throwing them and that's ur chance.

++++++++++++++

about the MK thing, I CP against MK most of the time Final destination I find myself very comfortable there against mk, halberd I know is good but I don't like it that much against mk.( personal preference).

PS: berserker , I can't read that color ... really.

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah it's a bad color scheme, like this! I used to use black background/blue text on AIM but you need to use a slightly larger, BOLD font, then it's useable see?

and really you should have your text like this :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So, who is going to watch me and Ken Neth on saturday on live stream?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
No, no, no. There is going to be a lot of other players too. Its a tournament in AZ.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You can do it if you want to. I just know I ****ed up a ****load in those matches. I just hope I don't **** up on saturday. :mad:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You better not. You're representing Utah now ;)

And yeah, everyone should watch the live stream on saturday. You'll get to see two amazing snakes in Grand Finals ;)

You guys should do something about closed threads. At my first time, I got fooled. I didn't know the Les Enfant Teribles clan was a closed thread and I replied to it :(

I also don't really like dittos because it dosen't feel right fighting yourself.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Thanks for changing your color. It started bugging me to the point where I would just ignore all your posts cause it was so annoying to read XD That's a good color choice. That's what I used to post in lol.

And instead of double posting, you should use the edit button.

Edit: Umm... You can't post in closed threads :laugh:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Cause it died out when the new snake finder thing came out. It died out, then got revived. So to keep people from posting in it again, they just closed it.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Wait, we're having a live stream at AZ Grand Challenge Saturday?

Sinz, Ken Neth, I'll see you guys there, the tourney is in the same town I live in after all >_>

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I was under the impression that there was, for some reason. But now that I think of it, I don't think one has been 100% confirmed yet. I asked in the thread, we'll see what they say.

Top Bottom