• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah, Dook quit right after the NM hat extravaganza tournament. He said that the only reason the game is fun is because of the scene. And he said that he had more fun with Pokemon Puzzle League any hows. :D But, he said he will try to visit NM every now and then. :D

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Yeah, Dook quit cause he wanted to worry more about school and his GF.

And of course, when Ken Neth says "two great snakes in grand finals", he means me and him. Unless he is teaching Sinz the Utah special "double fair spike." Then I'm ****ed.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

And of course, when Ken Neth says "two great snakes in grand finals", he means me and him. Unless he is teaching Sinz the Utah special "double fair spike." Then I'm ****ed.
Unless Razer makes a special appearance :].

Ken Neth

Smash Champion

What I meant is that one of them will be me, and then you two will face it off to the death for that open spot ;)

That double fair spike was too good though. Maybe I'll show it to Sinz before saturday :laugh:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
What I meant is that one of them will be me, and then you two will face it off to the death for that open spot ;)

That double fair spike was too good though. Maybe I'll show it to Sinz before saturday :laugh:
How about you show it to him afterward? I think that's a much better option.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ha here's what you do. You take the first stock. Grab them near the edge and then throw them off. Jump out and fair>up-b>fair. You both die, and then you come back a whole stock ahead.

Jar'd found out what it felt like in our first match ever :D

And I think you're right. I'll show him after. ;)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Ha here's what you do. You take the first stock. Grab them near the edge and then throw them off. Jump out and fair>up-b>fair. You both die, and then you come back a whole stock ahead.

Jar'd found out what it felt like in our first match ever :D

And I think you're right. I'll show him after. ;)
Just remember, I'm going to get you back for it in a friendly. I swear to it. :laugh:

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
so the tournament I was going to on saturday got pushed back

let's all watch Ken and Sinz on livestream and place bets

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I would just like to reiterate how much truth lies within the title of this thread.

Also, this Chinese food sucks.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Good luck Ken.

I like the Cell Saga the most. The whole Buu thing was pretty much the same. I don't see how you could become more "almost invincible" past rapid cellular regeneration. As for the GT series - didn't even watch it. I'm sure it doesn't exist.

Top Bottom