• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

This jigglypuff image I have is from deviantart itself. I do not claim it as my own, but I certainly cut and paste from a lot of places.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Also something I'm curious about: I think Snake's fair boosts his momentum forward a lil bit, not sure of that, but if so maybe we can momentum cancel with fair?

Also, we should test out if we have any bucket breaking moves, like Zelda's neutral B bucket breaks ONLY IF IT IS BREVERSED. Perhaps we can do it with say breversed C4, nade, or nikita? just thoughts thats all.

edit: the post above just pwned everything.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Oh, I also went Invisible.
this doesn't do anything because we know you're always here

watching

susa is the batman of SWF

Destributed (wow I can't spell?) Denial of Service.

Basically a massive server attack (and your attempts at youtube would be useless anyways.... unless you had one hell of a botnet)
one of my favorite websites ever(vgmix) was DDoS'd in 2006 and never really recovered, worst internet moment ever for me :/

Also something I'm curious about: I think Snake's fair boosts his momentum forward a lil bit, not sure of that, but if so maybe we can momentum cancel with fair?
fatal was actually doing it right all along!?

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
To be fair though, I've practice drawin since I was in 6th grade, so I've been drawing for about 9 years. I've just had a less supportive artistic atmosphere. They definitely get my respect. All my practice just come from doodles and what little art classes I've had. Even then, they help but aren't anime focused. But that's ok. I've realized that I'm not really good at anything I do. Jack of all trades - master of none :p

napZzz

Smash Hero
Atomsk just broke Snake..

Watch carefully what he does on the ground here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31RT-N2KJc#t=03m15s

I thought we could only do that on platforms..........he does it several times throughout the video too... or am I not used to how fast we can shield drop+repick up grenades? <_<
I watched this live and didn't see anything out of the ordinary aside from hylian doing some cool ****

napZzz

Smash Hero
uh. I woke up like 20 minutes ago, was up late for a lame reason and now I feel a bit silly

lol rated why isn't this a social thread anymore, snakes are in here talking with each other about ****, uhh....whats not social about it

napZzz

Smash Hero
I hate weaboos and the image they give for people who watch anime

especially the bleach/naruto obsessed ones who dont even know nothin....bout anything

cookie for the simple reference

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Agreed.... =| idk about cookie though.

Also, I've decided I should totally pick up Ganon as a Diddy counter to give him rep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k5vAlWhu34

I think playing a more serious match (rather than focusing on his side-b nanner combo) would do better. Actually, from my friendlies with Dao - I know it'd be fun as hell. (We were always back-and-forward)

Until someone figured out they can 3 stock me by only using 1 or 0 bananas and just reacting to any approach I try and camp me with peanuts and a banana in hand. Then I'd be screwed.

Actually, ganon shouldnt' really matter if he has a banana or not. I mean, if the only reason I does pretty well is that banana toss from side B into a fsmash, then ganon is no different. He still sucks because SideB should never work.

Repeat on youtube, it is such a simple idea, why have they not done this sooner.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol some people underestimate bad characters and play more risky/less safe just because theyre bad....I know for one if I come across a ganon he's getting no mercy and i'm going to abuse every ****ty flaw the bad character is made of

lol some people underestimate bad characters and play more risky/less safe just because theyre bad....I know for one if I come across a ganon he's getting no mercy and i'm going to abuse every ****ty flaw the bad character is made of
If you ever see a ganon recovery above the stage with UpB, grab him before he touches the ground. If you grab release ganon, he is forced into an air release, and he is forced into special frame lag since it will be his first time touching the ground since using UpB. In that amount of time, you can rush over to ganon, sticky him, and roll out of the way. Or simply Utilt him.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I play the best ganon in the world and I know the character inside and out

MINNESOTA GOT THE BEST GANON IN THE WORLD **** THE HATERS

etecoon

Smash Hero
I play the best ganon in the world and I know the character inside and out

MINNESOTA GOT THE BEST GANON IN THE WORLD **** THE HATERS
actually, the best ganon is here in NH : )

and yeah I just abuse his ****yness, in tourney at least, low tier mains know...or at least should know, what they're getting themselves into

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Agreed.... =| idk about cookie though.

Also, I've decided I should totally pick up Ganon as a Diddy counter to give him rep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k5vAlWhu34

I think playing a more serious match (rather than focusing on his side-b nanner combo) would do better. Actually, from my friendlies with Dao - I know it'd be fun as hell. (We were always back-and-forward)

Until someone figured out they can 3 stock me by only using 1 or 0 bananas and just reacting to any approach I try and camp me with peanuts and a banana in hand. Then I'd be screwed.

Another gimmick is that Wiz kick goes over bananas

OMG LEGIT APPROACH GGS

etecoon

Smash Hero
sup snakes

i've actually been secretly playing snake for like a year, but im going to start bringing him to tournament matches
do you have a fetish for characters that get their ***** kicked by meta knight or what

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Another gimmick is that Wiz kick goes over bananas

OMG LEGIT APPROACH GGS
That, suprisingly enough, does work against Diddy Kongs.

They usually go "lol he'll trip over my WTF?" *:pow:*

But yea... it's actually a pretty fun match... I was going back and forwarth with Dao, so it's actually not THAT bad of a matchup...

Until they learn to shield any attack you do and don't do anything until you attack. :urg:

@Etecoon
And who has a character that doesn't get their ****** kicked by MK?

Top Bottom