• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
you dream every night once you're in deep sleep, its just that you usually dont remember it, even if you wake up you might remember some of it but if you dont write it down or something you're probably going to forget

napZzz

Smash Hero
generally you'll only remember some of your more active dreams, the ones that last longer or that keep going after you might wake up/fall asleep, which is common with me cuz I have horribad sleep issues

If you actually try to keep track and remember your dreams eventually you can attempt lucid dreaming...;)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I kept a dream journal for 3 years. Among that time I had a total of 18 dreams, where 3 of them were similar.

I'd write down anything I remembered after waking up.

I don't. Dream. Often. Just blackness.

SuSa

wow

SuSa cant dream
Don't rub it in. :(

SuSa what happened to all your accolades?
Someones been playing to much MW2. :laugh:

I hid them, along with removing my awesome colored name. Cyan name = people want to PM me a lot with questions/things to test. I disabled my PM system [as well as my wall]

Oh, I also went Invisible.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I never played MW2 actually, I was studying for the General GRE exam all summer, which astronomically increased my erudition of the lexicon variety.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I never remember any of it. :x Not even small details. My version of sleep is "Looky that black wall.... mmmhmmm...back of my eyelids all right"

I think that's my dream every night mostly...
I don't. Dream. Often. Just blackness.

wtf, me too. I stay the night at a friends house most weekends because, like Richbrown is to you, my friend takes me places for Smash. Kyle, my friend, always tells me about the awesome dreams he had, but I always have nothing to talk about. He's givin me Melatonin which I guess aides with dreaming somehow, but I still get nothing.

On occasion though if I'm still kinda
high
when I go to bed I'll have a cool dream, but that's rare.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I suppose I should get in this convo since I dream a lot.

Yeah I usually dream several times a night. Its actually very rare that I don't dream during my sleep. I've had some crazy weird dreams and then dreams where my subconscious is telling me something very important. Like one night:

I had a dream that I was being chased by a silver lion in my house. I ran downstairs and locked myself in the furnace room. It chased me it liquidized itself and slipped under the door. It resolidified, stood on two legs, grabbed my shoulders and said "The path you are choosing in life is one that lead you to destruction. Change your ways or your light will extinguish" It then mauled me and I woke up terrified. I can never forget that dream. It was so clear.

At the time I was hardcore into drugs and alcohol and about to flunk out of high school. After that dream, I started going back to school, cleaned up my act and finished with a 2.9. Crazy ****.

Oh and also I have dreams of the future. In my sleep. At first it just felt like deja vu. Now its to the point where I can recognize an event that's about to happen shortly and accurately declare every detail of what's about to happen. Weird yes?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its weird but I actually believe that anyone can do this if they turn themselves on to not just what's in front of you. I suppose you can say I believe in psychic ability and whatnot. I've had many experiences throughout my 22 years and done a lot of research for the past 6 or 7 years. I've learned a lot.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman

clowsui

Smash Legend
Its weird but I actually believe that anyone can do this if they turn themselves on to not just what's in front of you. I suppose you can say I believe in psychic ability and whatnot. I've had many experiences throughout my 22 years and done a lot of research for the past 6 or 7 years. I've learned a lot.
this deja vu dream thing happens to me too, but i don't recognize that i've dreamed about the event until i'm actually in it. then everything is familiar

SuSa

SuSa

Uhm... hex works... RGB I think? Let's find out

Testing
Testing
Testing

Cool, I remember that much. :)

Hmm...

Testing
Testing
Testing

Black?
White?

FEDCBA9876543210

RRGGBB
RRGGBB

Blood Orange?

Red+green=orange? :s hmm screw it *opens photoshop*

This one.......
This one...
Or this one?

i think I might stick with this one.

Nevermind, screw switching away from CC for Rena-chan. No good text. :(

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I hate deviant art... Mainly cause they make me feel s****y. I have no idea how people draw like that, especially on a computer (?). All I do is freehand pencil, paper, and crappy colored pencils. I try to do different perspectives and it works out ok half the time. But man, add in the color, the harder perspectives, background, which I suck terribly at. Sometimes my characters face look flat too, haha. I dunno, I've reached walls and had help to break them. Maybe I should start asking for critique or suttin.

Edit: Also, I hate art theft too. I might be jealous or hatin on better artists, but I would NEVER claim their drawings as my own. I don't understand why someone would do that. It feels good knowing you made a picture - that you took the time to put in every detail. Where's the satisfaction of taking someone's picture and calling it your own? They probably just attention w****es that want people to praise the artwork. Good s*** SuSa. Enforcing honesty and shutting down plagiarism.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
DaWall told me he'd love to be an art theft, but in the sense that he breaks in places and steal works of arts.

Reason: Chicks dig art theives apparently.

SuSa

You make that seem like the peopple on dA didn't put countless years into practicing their art. (Most of the impressive stuff I see are from people that have been drawing religiously for 10+ years...... more than half my life)

Just keep working on it. It's not something you'll become pro at overnight like Brawl.

It's.. well... would it be considered plagiarism? I thought that dealt with words.... but yeah. Art theives are just attention whores (you can tell that 14 year old really wanted attention with how much he tried to throw in how old he was every chance he got)

I don't like art thieves, because I post a lot of internet art. I expect other people to shut down art theft like I try to do. Sadly, not the kind of world we live in. =\

Top Bottom