• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

napZzz

Smash Hero
thats been my win theme on kirby/DDD for sages because of affinity and I never even knew where it came from

∫unk

Smash Master
do you have a fetish for characters that get their ***** kicked by meta knight or what
i come from ddd vs mk, snake vs mk seems a lot easier

ill probably still john about it when i lose though

And who has a character that doesn't get their ****** kicked by MK?

I've already mentioned that my reaction time sucks. I can't react in time to powershield Falco's grounded Phantasm. I did, however, have fun crouching under almost all of ganon's moves.
you can increase your reaction time.

susa can you react to ganons side b in the range it can actually get you?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
susa can you react to ganons side b in the range it can actually get you?
All you need to do is jab/crouch/run away.

Unless he's in-my-face (why is he that close?) I can avoid it. I usually notice it right as he pulls his arm back, I react to it just a moment past that time.

All of Ganon's moves except I think like... 2 or 3? Are dodgeable on reaction. However those 2-3 moves have the worst range ever (one is his grab...) so....I don't really count them. <_<

Also staying crouched avoids those 2-3 moves. :x

Also I lol'd at the ditto picture.

EDIT:

Lacking ability to concentrate?

napZzz

Smash Hero
you can boost pivot grab all of ganons ground approaches I'm pretty sure, just dont be stupid, or like susa said jab

snake out of shield=gg ganon

dont bother getting too close just work on punishing or tilting him, ganons out of shield options=lol

I think the only time snake has tow orry about ganon is when he's in the air...lol

I hate weaboos and the image they give for people who watch anime

especially the bleach/naruto obsessed ones who dont even know nothin....bout anything

cookie for the simple reference
I agree with the bold text

To be fair though, I've practice drawin since I was in 6th grade, so I've been drawing for about 9 years. I've just had a less supportive artistic atmosphere. They definitely get my respect. All my practice just come from doodles and what little art classes I've had. Even then, they help but aren't anime focused. But that's ok. I've realized that I'm not really good at anything I do. Jack of all trades - master of none :p
I suck at drawing until now and I started practicing when I was 4.

Who else is terribly bored?
Bored

uh. I woke up like 20 minutes ago, was up late for a lame reason and now I feel a bit silly

lol rated why isn't this a social thread anymore, snakes are in here talking with each other about ****, uhh....whats not social about it
It's really cool seeing the useful and random **** posted by Susa, Yume and Xeylode.

Fairytail is awesome.

I love this :glare:

etecoon

Smash Hero
@Etecoon
And who has a character that doesn't get their ****** kicked by MK?
I main a character that goes even with MK

serious answer: I think falco and diddy have decent/near even MU's with MK, everyone else gets pissed on

I can convert that whole microsoft spread sheet I did onto my graphing calculator :D With the same perks too as displaying the pummel ranges :)

napZzz

Smash Hero
I main a character that goes even with MK

serious answer: I think falco and diddy have decent/near even MU's with MK, everyone else gets pissed on
I feel like diddy is similar to snake, the better each person knows the matchup the harder it gets for diddy

I think its 6/4 at a top level of play, maybe better on a few stages

Limeee

Smash Champion
marth seems to be stepping it up more and more against MK
my brother was telling me that if they counter the tornado, without hitting it back, the next move they do has 20 extra frames of hitstun or something
tons of other **** they're finding out too
sounds pretty cool
:009:

etecoon

Smash Hero
marth seems to be stepping it up more and more against MK
my brother was telling me that if they counter the tornado, without hitting it back, the next move they do has 20 extra frames of hitstun or something
tons of other **** they're finding out too
sounds pretty cool
this is old, the MU isn't really getting any better

though I actually would prefer using marth against MK to snake at this point if the MK really knows the MU, once people really get a good feel for abusing snake's landing and recovery options it just feels ****ing pointless to play him

Limeee

Smash Champion

though I actually would prefer using marth against MK to snake at this point if the MK really knows the MU, once people really get a good feel for abusing snake's landing and recovery options it just feels ****ing pointless to play him
i disagree, it is slowly getting better and better
but its obviously still gonna be hard
still better than snake vs MK IMO

Savon

Smash Ace

Doesn't the entire cast feel that way about fighting MK though?

etecoon

Smash Hero
Doesn't the entire cast feel that way about fighting MK though?
it's not just MK, in general snake's landing/recovery options are very exploitable, it still ****ing boggles my mind how he is considered the second best character when his weaknesses are so much easier to take advantage of than falco or diddy(or really half of A/B tier)

I'd also say that he has to out-think his opponents on a much higher level than most of these characters because he really has no safe bread and butter tools, no marth fair, no falco lasers, diddy banana's, MK's...everything, it's all mixups, reads, and mindgames

Top Bottom