• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Go to the fourm that list all of the threads. In the thread you want to know the post count for, click on the number of posts for the thread.

I can do an image reall quick if you want.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I have no clue what you're talking about xeylode as to the no text posting thing lol

are you in college now or something?

I have no clue what you're talking about xeylode as to the no text posting thing lol

are you in college now or something?
Yep. UW Madison for the next 4 years. Except for the summer, I'll be coming back to MN.

No parents means no more problems with trying to work smash in. I just need to get in contact with some other smashers around campus first. I was thinking of repping MN while I'm here even though I'm attempting to get more of a scene started here lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
peach isn't a *****

if anything she doesn't put out nearly enough, poor mario wastes so much of his time saving her and all he gets in return is CAKE.

the cake is a lie

edit: you failed to blank post but you DID censor bypass when it censored me wtf

etecoon

Smash Hero
lmao box taunt + hobo tag, brilliant

my new avatar probably constitutes animal cruelty in most states

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
peach isn't a *****

if anything she doesn't put out nearly enough, poor mario wastes so much of his time saving her and all he gets in return is CAKE.

the cake is a lie

edit: you failed to blank post but you DID censor bypass when it censored me wtf
I think that cake in that universe is a euphaism for the same thing the Simpsons calls "Snuggling".
Still a lie.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Let me ask you my fellow Snake boarders, which is better, big boobs or small boobs?

I like medium boobs irl, flat chests seems sad and huge ones are a bit gross imo plus they will sag when they get older which is even more gross to think about.

RATED

Smash Lord
Let me ask you my fellow Snake boarders, which is better, big boobs or small boobs?

I like medium boobs irl, flat chests seems sad and huge ones are a bit gross imo plus they will sag when they get older which is even more gross to think about.
medium or not that small, big boobs are attractive to the eyes( yeah they are you can't lie Yume) but yeah Yume I kinda agree with you.

and yeah Natural ftw.

even though I am the kind of person who doesnt really looks at girl as an object( I am not saying that I don't look at a nice *** at the mall or something like that) but you know, I am very respectful in what refers to women.

napZzz

Smash Hero
2008 snakeboards in here

high C-low D's, something like that are dabes prolly not the right bra sizes mentioned but I'm pretty sure thats whats up

depends on the girl

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord

I can't believe I missed this discussion. This is like one of the things I'm known to talk about most in AZ.

Anything lower than a C is unacceptable, anything larger than the varieties of D cups starts to get bad for me.

Top Bottom