• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
These ppl are the ones with low ceilings who will never improve no matter how much they play.
Reminds me of someone I know haha.

Double posting with a pic of a chick I found thru stalking facebook:

O_O
Me likely! Please tell me you know this person and isn't just some random public profile you happen to find. Also, BU chicks >>>>>> MCP chicks.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha sadly it is, she's apparently a friend of one of my old friends who i don't rly talk to anymore.

Also this was at a photoshoot in China, she's cute irl but not this cute.

RATED

Smash Lord
I am surprised with a Player that I found in my new college( I am 4th year about to graduate) but he's pretty good and promising he used like a lot of the cast in competitive level I was surprised we played today like the whole day at my home

edit: I don't have those kind of ***/asian whatever fetish but I have to admit that the girl looks cute, but I love short girls with Big eyes and black hair. :D

You guys are weird. Swooning over an image lol
Anyway, I somehow timed someone out with Snake. Can someone explain to me how Snake could ever do that?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
It's what guys on the internet do. I can't say I've ever actually timed someone out using snake. not really my playstyle though, even as samus I only timed out one match, and then I switched chars because that was the stupidest thing ever.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Haha, Snakes shouldn't have to time out. I know this MK that timed out a DDD in friendlies (for the lulz) *looks at you* haha :)

Edit: I wouldn't call it swooning, just acknowledging that the girl in the pic is hot. Nothing more, nothing less.

thanks, I am going to buy it then, also I ****ING HATED final fantasy 4 :( is boring after some point of the game. I stopped playing it when the Lunarian dude appears and says "oh the son of the lunarian" or some **** like that. the whole thing in the moon is/was boring. IMO.
How dare you :mad:
but your'e asian so theres a bias to your own race
Not gonna lie, that's true haha.
Asians are hawt regardless of what race I am.
Everything stated here is true.

Hi Susa, if your lurking.

ErikG

Smash Ace
:embarrass I politely disagree. Hot orientals are hot, regardless if they chinese, korean, or japanese (or Viet in my case, hehe). It's kinda hard to find the absolutely bangin ones though. Just gotta hope their not idiots or s***s, at least for my taste :laugh:
My Asian friend is hot, kind of dumb, sort of a ****, and her middle name is Bang.

She's also going to the same college as me. ;)

ErikG

Smash Ace
Tofu: I am Erik with a K. You're going to make me rage-stick-my-arm-though-the-monitor-and-grab-your-throat. Also, Western Mass da bess.

Berk: I've been mostly lurking. I've been practicing a lot.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Did ally go to losers or did he get DQ from the whole tournament?

I would be so mad right now if i was ally. (Not saying he's not mad)

HotWings

Smash Ace
I cant believe that ally is out of the tournament now :(

I bet he would have made it to the finals or at least close to it if it wasnt for him getting DQ the first time.

Better luck next time ally

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Meh mlg is gay anyyways.

And lol Tan I did time Dawall out but I lost that match too actually, but it was well acquired practice since at the 2nd BU tourney he took me to green green and I proceeded to time him out there and winning too.

edit: That chick is also hawt.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Asians are hawt regardless of what race I am.
you wont know that until you've actually been another race, cuz each different one is for sure attracted to their own and might dislike/like other ones

Just throwin this out there, I dont like black girls either :| probably wouldn't like white girls if I was a diff race idk

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Fffffffff my internet at my dorm is soooo slow.

I just bought an ethernet adaptor but no way i can play wifi with this connection.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
what do you guys think about this rule. If you are playing under a ten min timer and the match ends in a time out, both players get a win. This rule seems to work well especially against those people who choose certain broken stages for the sole purpose of timing someone out. When using this rule, no one benefits from trying to time another person out and it lets the players play any way they want to without interfering with their play style.

The only problem that I see with this rule is if both players each win one game and the third game goes to time out. This can be solved by having a 1 stock rematch. The only way this will happen is if a timeout happens on the third game because a winner will be declared if there is a timeout on the second game. If a timeout happens on the first game, since both players won, then there is no way to choose a counter pick, so they can either choose to play on the same starter stage or restart the stage striking procedure. Since neither player actually beat the other, both players will have to stick to the character they chose when the time out occurred.

If you guys like it, you should post here http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...8#post11069918

Limeee

Smash Champion
what do you guys think about this rule. If you are playing under a ten min timer and the match ends in a time out, both players get a win. This rule seems to work well especially against those people who choose certain broken stages for the sole purpose of timing someone out. When using this rule, no one benefits from trying to time another person out and it lets the players play any way they want to without interfering with their play style.

The only problem that I see with this rule is if both players each win one game and the third game goes to time out. This can be solved by having a 1 stock rematch. The only way this will happen is if a timeout happens on the third game because a winner will be declared if there is a timeout on the second game. If a timeout happens on the first game, since both players won, then there is no way to choose a counter pick, so they can either choose to play on the same starter stage or restart the stage striking procedure. Since neither player actually beat the other, both players will have to stick to the character they chose when the time out occurred.

If you guys like it, you should post here http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...8#post11069918
there is absolutely no reason for this.

a time out win is a legitamate win.
cry moar

:009:

RATED

Smash Lord
Yume: matches need a timer because tournaments needs to be over...

it would be ridiculous a 15 minute 1st game bcuz he didnt wanted to approach and the other guy at 14:50 tried to get him out and got gimped cuz of it.

Top Bottom