• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mine hierarchy is:

Snake > Dedede > Falco > Wario > Wolf > Sheik

I wont even go to my "lolwastedblazedstupidwut" characters lol

I'm only serious about the 1st two though.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Hi, fellas. First time posting in the Snake boards.

My name is Josh, but feel free to call me by my gamer-tag (username). And yes, I am very aware of the Luigi player; Boss.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Hi, Big Boss! You're my favorite video game character.
Hi, Underload! He's my all-time favorite as well.

Waddup do'? Don't mind me, I am drunk. Seriously, it's a pleasure to meet you.
This guy. I'll have you know that my skills improve 10-fold when I'm buzzed. I love drunken Brawl, it's da bess. Thanks; nice to meet ya too. 8)

inb4 lolwutskillsn00b

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I love the PSP titles staring Big Boss. Peace Walker's game-play was so good, but to me it lacked the hype it was given story-wise.

Edit: I just realized that TChase is getting throwed on a Monday night. Too good.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I suck while I'm drunk, I couldn't do a single DACUS then I realized I set my R to special instead of attack after like 3 games.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm kinda tempted to get a PSP now

I regret it pretty much every time I buy a handheld though, I never play my DS...

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think compatibility between same gen consoles and handhelds or even last gen is something that needs to happen, tired of missing out on a lot of good games because I hate handhelds lol

ZTD | TECHnology

I love the PSP titles staring Big Boss. Peace Walker's game-play was so good, but to me it lacked the hype it was given story-wise.

Edit: I just realized that TChase is getting throwed on a Monday night. Too good.
In theory its a bad idea since its a Monday and I have to open a store every morning at 8 am. However I just never care lol :D

*on my way to work now*

And drunk Brawl is very fun. I can kinda play Snake drunk lol I usually go DDD when I'm drunk now because he's simple enough for me to understand even when I'm trashed.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I think compatibility between same gen consoles and handhelds or even last gen is something that needs to happen, tired of missing out on a lot of good games because I hate handhelds lol
Be thankful the games come out stateside, unlike others.
Fire Emblem 2,3,4,5, and 6, Mother 3, Final Mix versions of both KH's, Mario and Wario,
Final Fantasy X,X-2,XII INTERNATIONAL editions, Namco X Capcom, Jump Super Stars, etc.
:mad:

Anyway, LOL at the pic.

Does Uthrow have any use in this game?? I havent found one.

ZTD | TECHnology

Uthrow -> utilt -> uair / utilt

Sometimes the stupidest, most basic stufff works the best.
Lol this was one of my favorite combos when I first started as Snake. I used a lot of basic tricks that I just found on my own and they helped a lot.

And Up tilt from Up Throw is legit :D

etecoon

Smash Hero
uthrow is kind of a tech chase itself at low %, can be worthwhile on some characters, also a good GTFO throw for characters that fall slowly if you want to rig the stage up or something

-Ran

Smash Master
Up throw is a great way to get people off balanced, and can be near guaranteed damage at low percents on larger/faster falling characters.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
question for you guys, I have a method in my head for helping to deal with my snake issue (i suck against him) but it involves eating a f tilt 1

whats the frame advantage like on getting hit with only f tilt 1?

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I think Imma bout to choke a b****. I f***in hate Windows 7 cause of the compatibility ****. I made a BRSTM - I have the perfect loop samples for it, but BCSM GUI v1.5 won't loop when I clearly ****in check the loop box. I saved my old BRSTMs that are looped and they play forever in the GUI, but not my new made one. ARRGGG! ****! I tried using Brawlbox, converted my MP3 to .wav, but it acts ever more ********. It doesn't even play the file and for loops it gives 35 samples total... 35?! I thought this **** was mulitples of 14336?! What the ****, all I wanna do is loop this s***!

tl;dr: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU----------

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think Imma bout to choke a b****. I f***in hate Windows 7 cause of the compatibility ****. I made a BRSTM - I have the perfect loop samples for it, but BCSM GUI v1.5 won't loop when I clearly ****in check the loop box. I saved my old BRSTMs that are looped and they play forever in the GUI, but not my new made one. ARRGGG! ****! I tried using Brawlbox, converted my MP3 to .wav, but it acts ever more ********. It doesn't even play the file and for loops it gives 35 samples total... 35?! I thought this **** was mulitples of 14336?! What the ****, all I wanna do is loop this s***!

whoa there

Limeee

Smash Champion

y u mad tho

:009:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
yeah the BCSM GUI def needs to be updated. I get errors too whenever I use it, I'm sure the Smash Workshop can find a way to fix that, I mean there gotta be some brstm makers who use windows 7.

anybody wanna help me out?
Considering the fact that Ftilt 1 -> Ftilt 2 is a true combo if hits you on the ground, I am not sure exactly what frame advantage you are looking for. You need to be more specific. Did you mean on shields, or when the attack is whiffed?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242407&highlight=frame+advantage

If I am reading this right...
Ftilt 1 hits on frame 4. The attack itself will cause 2 frames of shieldlag, and the attack itself will incur 6 frames of hitlag.

Using Eternal Yoshi's data, Ftilt 1 has IASA frames into Ftilt 2 on frame 11, and it takes 6 frames for the hitbox to come out. All that put together means that Ftilt one has a -17 frame advantage on a shield between ftilt 1 and Ftilt 2.

Ftilt is not safe on shield at all o.0

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean like what if I SDI the first forward tilt behind snake, or if he tried to do knee into jab or up tilt or something. what about that?

Top Bottom