• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy
I've always played mostly Snake. Played a lot of Diddy back in '09, but eventually he got phased out. I like using mid tiers in friendlies to keep things fresh, though.

I was a former Link main then I changed to MK then I went to Snake >.>

I quit Link because his recovery is to hard to adapt to.

I quit MK because I want to.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I went Samus - found out she sucked > Marth - only used him cause of melee player I played with who used Peach/Marth > Played MGS 1-3 > Went to Snake > and I'm playing Snake and Samus now haha. I'm too loyal to my melee main to just give her up in Brawl.

etecoon

Smash Hero
so apparently, once you main snake you cant go back. @_@
YES WE CAN

You are all doing it wrong. You're supposed be dropping in tiers, haha.
picking better characters is more fun though

in all seriousness IMO

:metaknight:
:diddy::popo::falco:
:wario::snake::marth:

if the stage list wasn't stupid I could see diddy and ice climbers nearly being MK's equal(how the **** is brinstar and RC still legal, nevermind that now they want norfair and distant planet LOL)

RATED

Smash Lord
stop crying bout snake and just use another character... Snake > Diddy and all of those after him... is just that Snake learning curve is weird as hell and he requires a lot of experience in this game.

I am not saying that the others are easy bcuz there some harder like ICs.

also lol the only character better than Snake is MK -___- Diddy is awesome but not better than Snake. lol @ falco above Snake.

=============

I play wario, he reminds me of Melee's Jigglypuff

etecoon

Smash Hero
stop crying bout snake and just use another character...
not whining about snake being bad, I don't play him

jus hypin mah new character : )

and snake's learning curve is much simpler than diddy or IC's if anything, although IC's you can get by on character specific knowledge without really being that good at 'brawl', play most IC mains on their next best character and you'll see what I mean rofl

RATED

Smash Lord
not whining about snake being bad, I don't play him

jus hypin mah new character : )

and snake's learning curve is much simpler than diddy or IC's if anything, although IC's you can get by on character specific knowledge without really being that good at 'brawl', play most IC mains on their next best character and you'll see what I mean rofl
eh debating what a drag... but Snake learning curve is at Diddy's level or a harder. if Snake curve is so easy... why do you guys think that Snake is bad and keep whining about "can't do **** with him" simple, there's more to learn with him.

ICs have the hardest learning curve in the game, so much that they may forget a bit about other chars so that they can focus on their ICs. any IC mainer that does at least "good" is probably better than the "average joe".

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
YES WE CAN

picking better characters is more fun though

in all seriousness IMO

:metaknight:
:diddy::popo::falco:
:wario::snake::marth:

if the stage list wasn't stupid I could see diddy and ice climbers nearly being MK's equal(how the **** is brinstar and RC still legal, nevermind that now they want norfair and distant planet LOL)
I've never played an ICs, so I don't know the pain of being CG'ed. Is it cause of their CG that they are where they are on the tier list?

Also, I can see Diddy being #2. I think Diddy's nanas make his ground game on par if not better than snakes only due to the immbolization factor (aka tripping). Snake has power and weight that makes up for everything (getting a few damaging hits and getting hit a lot/juggled). Diddy's combos and nana shenanigan make up for his lighter weight (compared to snake). Funny how bananas are similar to nades - stage control and necessary part of metagame.

Edit: Haha MK just mind gamed me. He had control over brawl the moment a characters's developing style was called METAgame. :metaknight:game

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
on the subject of heartlessness again, I remember a time during a pools match where I used IC's. But it was to the girlfriend of one of our former power ranked players. Her BF laughed and watched her get CG'd. She still gives me dirty looks to this day.

I think Snake will never NOT be the 2nd best character.

Top Bottom