• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

velox needs to go back to blue text IMO

if I were less lazy I'd probably use this
I will later. It was for the lulz today since I noticed how much gay is in my character choices. Peach/Falco/Snake/Marth.

Peach main's are known for being gay despite the fact that Peach has some really good match-ups against olimar and the ICs 0.0 Why wouldn't I use that when it counters Falco and Snake's bad matches. (albeit snake vs olimar is even-ish to some).

Falco for being so camp happy.

Marth for being Martha.

And finally Snake for being... gay with tilts and nades.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Match two is just so funny with the jab canceling xD Not to hate on the person at the time, but I really think you should be able to beat lv 9 CPUs before trying to play pools.

There really is no one that I hate on Smashboards Rated. It is sort of hard to hate persona's. Although, that avie if Tommy's is sort of... creepy.
I laughed so hard at those jab cancels when I did them to that guy. that any people who were just standing around the venue/ people playing friendlies came to see wtf was going on. So not only did I laugh at him while ****** him, I drew a crowd over to see it. Great times. :)

The guy in my avatar probably is gay since we are on the topic, kinda. For those unfamiliar, prince Poppycock is a contestant on America's Got Talent this year. He's a glorious opera singer, but he dresses like a huge flamming creeper, but it's cool though.

etecoon

Smash Hero
my username is awful, I was just like

uh

RANDOM THING FROM SUPER METROID

it is the best game ever to be fair though

One person I knew of once awhile back in meeting was named Christopher Ulysses M--something. I forget the last name, it was something to do with a german heritage. Either way, having those initials sucks.

I am thinking of dropping Snake.....

RATED

Smash Lord
da bess nickname in SWF I have seen in "Ihavespaceballs" a Melee player.

what were your reasons to use/decide your nickname?

I can't remind mine reason idk why. ( a lot of people ask me already)

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Im thinking that it will be a pain dual maining both snake and falco, since theyre both relatively hard to use and play very differently. Oh well I'll give it a try at first, place horribly at tourneys again, then drop one of them.

etecoon

Smash Hero
that sounds a lot like what I did with snake and MK

the biggest thing I learned is to not try and use both at a tournament, you can maintain two characters but switching between them that fast isn't beneficial, ****s your rhythm up too much. now I go intending to use one character and I only use others if the outcome isn't really in question(facing someone worse or way better than me)

I'm not using snake in tourney anymore unless I do really bad with MK or something, if MK gets banned I think I'd rather main marth but I might go back to snake if my previous pattern of doing badly with these characters persists, tournament pressure seems to affect them worse than my snake...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah I tried switching between Falco and Snake in tournament and it doesn't work out very well. Too different for me. Snake and DDD I can work with though.

lol After listening to everyone, I am more than likely going to drop Snake for sure now. He requires total dedication. I have more fun enjoying playing Falco than I do Snake anyway. Plus, the shift in playstyle is not easy and I would mess up more trying to play as Snake anyway.

Well, I guess if I am not going to be using Snake anymore, I really have no reason to contribute here. Later.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol After listening to everyone, I am more than likely going to drop Snake for sure now. He requires total dedication. I have more fun enjoying playing Falco than I do Snake anyway. Plus, the shift in playstyle is not easy and I would mess up more trying to play as Snake anyway.

Well, I guess if I am not going to be using Snake anymore, I really have no reason to contribute here. Later.
10Lames!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ I love my username

btw I love how Technical your name is lol

Top Bottom