• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
from my little experience with both franchises, I don't like either one very much. gameplay mechanics in both are ****ed and they are very annoying to play. silent hill 2 is otherwise brilliant though

I love the silent hill soundtracks, akira yamaoka is awesome.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I was under the impression that most of us don't really belong here to begin with, half of us don't play snake as it is so not playing brawl is the next natural step
I told my friends that I was done going to tourney's for the time being, I've been placing last at every Brawl tourney I've been going to for the past year and a half and I'm just done with it. PR People will tell me to step it up, or tell me to find out what my problem is. I'm clearly doing something completely wrong if I have the worst tourney placings in Melee and Brawl in my state.

The only time I've been having fun playing Brawl was anytime I was Falcon. So if I come back to playing Brawl I'll probably just main him and no one else.

I didn't make it out of pools this weekend, I keep getting PR people early in tournaments and I haven't figured out how to get better than them -_-
This happens to me at Melee tourneys. For Brawl in AZ, depending on the number of people who show up, we do pools but it determines the seeding in bracket, so no one gets eliminated until bracket.

I play this game way too much to make as little progress as I do, it's really frustrating
oh my god, this is completely how I feel. especially when the players around you, who haven't been playing for even half the time you have, but are already power ranked and way better than you are.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I wouldn't say either has scared me but silent hill 2 is...deeply disturbing. still haven't played anything else from that series though, I hate how most survival horror games play, controls aren't fluid at all

Underload

Lazy
What up guys!?!?! I haven't been online, due to School, this week.
Can't wait...for this week to end too much stress!
A few new threads like Day's directory, we're gonna start complaining about the staff again, and I have an awesome avatar and name change (not so much on the name change, inside jokes ftl/w). That's about it.

Welcome back!

etecoon

Smash Hero
I like how smashboards is so overzealous about censorship that there are like 3-4 different things that you may have just called me and I can't tell which lol

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol, the whole thing with smashboards being down and my laptop being broke sort of hinders me from being here as much as I'd like, but I should be able to get my laptop fixed soon (hopefully). I'm logged on at the school library right now lol.

And with me its School - Anime - Lack of people to play with - Brawl Minus, I havent touched VBrawl for a couple of weeks either.

But I'm letting you guys know that I'm still alive. ;)

I like how smashboards is so overzealous about censorship that there are like 3-4 different things that you may have just called me and I can't tell which lol
I prefer it that way. I don't mind hearing those things because I hear it all the time and therefore it sort of blows over with me. But, when I actually read that stuff I think about it more, and it sort of bugs me.

lol, the whole thing with smashboards being down and my laptop being broke sort of hinders me from being here as much as I'd like, but I should be able to get my laptop fixed soon (hopefully). I'm logged on at the school library right now lol.

And with me its School - Anime - Lack of people to play with - Brawl Minus, I havent touched VBrawl for a couple of weeks either.

But I'm letting you guys know that I'm still alive. ;)

I really wish they would tell us what is wrong with this place for having so many errors. And, it's nice to know you are alive.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I prefer it that way. I don't mind hearing those things because I hear it all the time and therefore it sort of blows over with me. But, when I actually read that stuff I think about it more, and it sort of bugs me.
I've never been able to understand the concept of bad language, every word that is considered bad has a more politically correct synonym that is typically considered acceptable. I also don't understand how, like everything else in our culture, they're pretty much all sexual while violence is encouraged if anything

And with me its School - Anime - Lack of people to play with - Brawl Minus, I havent touched VBrawl for a couple of weeks either
anime, destroyer of free time. I've been watching death note and bleach a lot lately, I can feel the productivity being sucked out of me

School - Finals - FFXIII. Haven't played Brawl in ~ 3 weeks. I must suck *** by now. From the looks of it, Yume doesn't post as often either. Hope things still goin well over on this end.
taking a hiatus can be a good thing, I think if anything overplaying the game can hurt you. you'll be a little rusty at first but you'll have weaker habits which makes mixups easier. at least one theory, but there's actually a lot of precedent for people getting better by spending time away for whatever reason

you could've just gotten a name change for either one
you have to pay for that. paying a website that's down 90% of the time that I try to come here is against my code. me and velox have the right idea, just create a new account when you want to name change lol

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm still alive. I'm just in Pal Park in Heart Gold transferring m Pokes from Ruby, Leaf Green, and Coloseeum.

Winning that Dratini in the game corner early in the game was so worth it, and it loves making babies.

Underload

Lazy
Okie dokie, guys! :bee: I finally got the thread done and updated!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272040
If there are anything else you want me to put up just post in the thread or tell me wherever! XP
Fantastic job. A few minuscule formatting errors (like forgetting to color a letter, too much / not enough space between articles, etc.), but overall it's very solid. TGFT (thank goodness for Today), you did a better job than I would've if I did it myself.

nevershootme

Smash Master
uh you're seeing my old username right now...

zajice, I've been working and making money lol. can't even touch smash since i have 0 training partners and now i'm planning to move to the midwest if I get the job offer... I'll be #1 in Iowa at an instant lol

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
uh you're seeing my old username right now...

zajice, I've been working and making money lol. can't even touch smash since i have 0 training partners and now i'm planning to move to the midwest if I get the job offer... I'll be #1 in Iowa at an instant lol
Go train with someone else in FL. And go to mo' tourneys. :)

Fur friendlies not to win.

Top Bottom