• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Underload

Lazy
No, there's just no dealing with you anymore. You didn't understand half of what I said, and you just called me a troll. You can't convince someone if they're hellbent on being stubborn.

It just went from disappointment to major disappointment.

Limeee

Smash Champion
the thing is, you could ***** about my list as much as you wanted, and about my imperfections but no matter what, you had the choice to switch that all around, but you didn't
whats wrong with not understanding what you said?
i could say asldkfmsdlakfmalsdkfnjasd 7/8 LOL. and then complain about how you didn't understand my post

Underload

Lazy
Eight tips.

Seven didn't make any ****ing sense. That's 7/8. Do you understand now? Probably not.

And gawsh, you sure are quick to forget things. One of the very first things I said was "you need to wait and ask other people of this is good before you send it in as the final copy". You didn't give anyone a choice in the matter. You took the first 8 tips more-or-less, and sent them in.

You can say asldkfmsdlakfmalsdkfnjasd 7/8 LOL. if you want, I like to take the other route and categorize my thoughts into paragraphs that a half-coherent person can understand and sympathize with.

You should join this group of you have a Facebook.

Done arguing, or "*****ing" as you so eloquently put it.

i can make a serious guide... it wont take a day though and i will need help.
Myself, Sinz, Xeylode, and Yume are your men. Just give us the where and the when.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I never got the impression that this was something to be taken that seriously to begin with, you can't teach someone how to play a character in a 2 minute video, especially snake who is a contender for most complicated character in the game. you get too upset over trivial things like this :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
i'm wondering if i should be contributing to the boards too often these days, i dont think alot of people take what i say seriously but just love to disagre when they're some wifi player with no knowledge or an average player

Anyone can contribute :)

It's just that most of the things were already discovered and it will be kind of hard to find new things about Snake.

Struggling to change my title >.<

I'll be inactive for a while

i'm wondering if i should be contributing to the boards too often these days, i dont think alot of people take what i say seriously but just love to disagre when they're some wifi player with no knowledge or an average player
Well, the contribution won't be helping me any because of my decision. The only thing you can help me with is how do I beat Snake as Peach/Falco/Diddy lol

But, if you want to see these boards going anywhere somoene needs to take the intiative. Which you are probably the closest one to doing so. If you weren't also trying to learn Snake yourself I would say go ahead, but for the most part I thing there is not anything anyone can do. People simply have to learn how to use Snake on their own.

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol, I already gave up on that and started playing snake again. I do better with MK most of the time but I just think of snake as my character anyway, it can't be avoided

Turazrok

Smash Master
5 plays-throughs, transfer monster/game over each time. Get devil arms for Lyold, and 10k damage per swing. Mithos defeated in under 5 seconds <3
Did you play dawn of a new world? I was kind of disappointed.

Also, I vote for teleporting maze for most annoying part of that game

Did you play dawn of a new world? I was kind of disappointed.

Also, I vote for teleporting maze for most annoying part of that game
I'll refer to it as symphonia2 as it's shorter to say xD Yeah, I played that one, but never finished it. I sort of got side tracked towards teh end of the game. It was probably not as good as the first I will admit, but after playing the first one so many times, it was good to play that one. There are only so many times you can fall in the Lightning Spirits home.

And that teleport part was really long x.x Good thing I have a somewhat good memory of where I had been.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'll refer to it as symphonia2 as it's shorter to say xD Yeah, I played that one, but never finished it. I sort of got side tracked towards teh end of the game. It was probably not as good as the first I will admit, but after playing the first one so many times, it was good to play that one. There are only so many times you can fall in the Lightning Spirits home.

And that teleport part was really long x.x Good thing I have a somewhat good memory of where I had been.
I had to get struck by lightning on purpose to let lloyd get the core

Oh it's syx :)

I miss Susa and Ken Neth :(

Susa is really smart. Ken Neth is also smart. What makes them missed is that their smart and they know a lot about Snake and their kind :)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I miss Ken and SuSa because they were great people and fun to talk to. Not just cause they knew junk about Snake.

Top Bottom