• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

lol They finally couldn't keep up with the whole gemstone theme. Back to neutral colors. I beat that the 3rd installment of this particular generation will be called Pokemon Gray xD

What do I do with that stream PTSM?

lol you missed out on tales of symphonia wut a scrub :p
I never knew it on first. Too bad you guys told me about it late. D***. I'm such a scrub.

Man my thread is having problems with it's title :\

Pokemon again?

I kind off miss the old resident evil games. The survival horror ones. Now it's action :urg:

Good thing Silent Hill stays as a survival horror game. I still like the new REs though but the old ones are somewhat better and more gory :)

Seriously, what the heck? Whenever I do not post here for the whole day, this place dies. That is really starting to creep me out.

I haven't even gotten, SS yet. >.>

I'll get which ever game has the cooler legendary...this is how I chose my Pearl. lol
The games will not becoming out for at least another year. You have plenty of time. And get Heartgold because I already have SoulSilver.

Also, Ho-oh is a cooler legendary, I just love the color l'argent :)

We also get some of the most dirty and random stuff in here as well.

Daaayum.
So apparently, the average male seceretes 100 million sperm per milliliter of semen. You start having impaired fertility if you drop down to 20-50 million sperm per milliliter. Anything less than 20 million means you're infertile.
We need more than 20 million sperm per milliliter to be fertile. Thats an absurd amount of sperm.
@Peter: What translater did you use? Argent means silver. I threw in the l' to make it money. I had been wondering if anyone would have tried to translate that.

Underload

Lazy
We also get some of the most dirty and random stuff in here as well.

@Peter: What translater did you use? Argent means silver. I threw in the l' to make it money. I had been wondering if anyone would have tried to translate that.
De l'argent is also the French term for money. Makes sense if you think about it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its a perfect move (: You hit a shield jab jab grab. You hit them attack again. They approaching? Cancel it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
brawl- was a fun distraction for a few hours but I don't think it really has lasting appeal to me, it's really hilarious as a "whoah what the FFFFFFFF is going on here" thing though but nothing I want to spend serious time on

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XP I like Brawl Minum for funsies! It's pretty enjoyable. But yeah! Sometimes if I play Brawl Minum a lot and go to regular Brawl I think I can do all the cool things I did in Brawl Minum and it messes me up. ): But I get use to it pretty quickly so it's not that bad! XD; Brawl Plusle was okay. XP

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Brawl is stupid. I'm going to be playing Melee full time again. But I'll still hang out with you guys.

I got last at a tourney again Saturday.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Brawl is stupid. I'm going to be playing Melee full time again. But I'll still hang out with you guys.

I got last at a tourney again Saturday.
I was under the impression that most of us don't really belong here to begin with, half of us don't play snake as it is so not playing brawl is the next natural step

I didn't make it out of pools this weekend, I keep getting PR people early in tournaments and I haven't figured out how to get better than them -_- I play this game way too much to make as little progress as I do, it's really frustrating

Top Bottom