• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

uh you're seeing my old username right now...

zajice, I've been working and making money lol. can't even touch smash since i have 0 training partners and now i'm planning to move to the midwest if I get the job offer... I'll be #1 in Iowa at an instant lol
But there's a ROB in Iowa.

So they'll probably give you some competition.

/hope

Also, I just saw a picture of Mizu, and he looks a LOT like a guy in my Earth Science class lol.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
uh you're seeing my old username right now...

zajice, I've been working and making money lol. can't even touch smash since i have 0 training partners and now i'm planning to move to the midwest if I get the job offer... I'll be #1 in Iowa at an instant lol
I'm sorry.. :( I meant to say new name before you changed it.

As for Iowa, they seem to run a lot of good tournaments. Like Joker's. I really would like to go to one of his one day!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
What are you an intern for?

And yeah! The Midwest smash scene is really nice, generally! I know other regions are kind of mean about the Midwest because we're so spread out. But generally it's a really great region. Sooo many players. Just so hard to meetup with everyone. ): But yeah! I plan to travel to a Iowa tourney one day. Some players around Iowa came to Ohio tourneys or other tourneys around Ohio before as well.

nevershootme

Smash Master
rockwell collins for engineering. the reason i'm going to iowa is where headquarters is, and most of the job positions i applied are located there. now I wish i coulda lived in TX or Cali it would have been sweeter

buit for now I gotta climb the ladder so I can work an international assignment

napZzz

Smash Hero
iowa sucks

i won one of their singles tournaments and a doubles one with a ganon as my partner

Limeee

Smash Champion
hey guys, i'm coming back to the snake boards, and if i didn't before, apologies to underload for that whole thing

so if MLG isn't streaming brawl, where do we get our info for how the tournament is going?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
rockwell collins for engineering. the reason i'm going to iowa is where headquarters is, and most of the job positions i applied are located there. now I wish i coulda lived in TX or Cali it would have been sweeter

buit for now I gotta climb the ladder so I can work an international assignment
Engineering? Nice! That's a really good path. I was going to do Chemical Engineering but decided against it some time this year. Good luck to you!

so if MLG isn't streaming brawl, where do we get our info for how the tournament is going?
I'm sure I've heard that they were?

nevershootme

Smash Master
I already have a degree in electrical engineering. just that this crummy economy is preventing people from getting jobs fresh off college. I had to go to grad schoool immediately and get an internship from there... not to mention schools and their ways of preparing students suck....

as for streams, mlg said they can't do it for brawl cuz of licensing rights to post any sort of media online (i.e. matches).

Digital politics ftl....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dekar vs M2K tomorrow morning.

oh my god I am hyped

Top Bottom